- DAESPICABLE ME -

The sun start rising from his beauty sleep. His light is sneaking from every single piece of gap. Trying to kiss everybody with his warmth sensation. Sunday has turned to Monday and it is 7 already in the morning, and I have free alarm for today.

We have hazing agenda passed like hours ago. So no early wake up, no more task, no more finding signature and no more hazing something. Although I didn't even try at all but at least I don't have to feel the guilty at the same time.

My schedule for today lecture start at afternoon, that mean I have many times to be lazy. For some of engineer students it is common to have weekend felt like Monday, while Monday felt like Saturday. Thing will go upside down and go even crazier every minutes until you lost your mind and realize that you're dumb to study here. Then why I am studying here if I already know the consequences? Well because I am young, dumb and broke back then.

I stretch up my body. I miss how mornings are should be. No pressure just enjoy the sensation and be grateful. The sunlight from the window is shining bright that I have to cover my eyes for adjusting it. My eyes catch something uncommon in my wrist. A thread is tied there in my right arm.

I look at it and remembering how a thread could end up in my wrist. Ah yes, this thread is from him. I touch the thread to replaying that scene where he ask my hand and tying it with thread. He really went to the pond just looking for me and taking me to auditorium. How can you bother yourself for that? He is funny yet freak. He is cool yet so nosy. I giggling while shook my head, and I wonder how his mind really work.

Enough thinking about him okay, Dae. This is still early.

They said the more you think about someone the higher probability that you will meet that person, and I don't want to ruin my mood by arguing and being harsh to him, shoo you.

I get up from my bed, tidy up and straight to study desk. I check my Facebook in MacBook. Scrolling around on timelines and checking up some news. As my Spotify change into other music, Facebook notification pop up. It is a friend invitation from Khaofang. May be this is the best time to make a friend. I add her and not long after she invited me to Facebook group, Industrial Engineering.

I check some posting and this is group is all about news around the engineering. The best place to catch up faculty news lately. The place for gossip girl and high-class student to show up. Sometimes I curious how gossip's world work. After a few scroll I can sum up.

"They are gossiping about hot guys and hot girls? Why I am not surprised."

I scroll deeper and deeper. I found out something interesting. It is written, the top ten hot IE studs 2018.

"So P'Kong and that prick is one of hot guys in faculty huh?" I giggles just imagining how the girl's eyes work, is there any criteria to pick the hot guys? Is it from abs? abs-solutely, is it form how sharp is the jawline? The tone of skin? Well it is tough choice.

After a few more post, I notice this will take your whole lifetime to catch up about faculty gossip. Not wanting to waste my time, I waste my money instead.

Oh btw guys, did you know that breakfast is important? Because breakfast can uplift your whole day mood, besides some research said that breakfast can decrease your weight, but I don't know thou. I suggest you have to eat less carbohydrate for breakfast or you'll get sleepy in class and miss the lecture.

I go to the nearest convenient store to grab some sandwich and soy milk. I know it is a little bit too much, but for once in a week you have to reward yourself from your hard work, besides this is for the celebrating in succeeding of decoding the da Vinci code, that's what he say.

The lazy day like this is the perfect day for Netflix and chill. I miss the previous episode, because of that agenda. If you are wondering what I am watching, it is Teen wolf, anyone do the same? I am a big fan of underworld and monster kind TV series. Vampire, werewolf, warlock, sorcerer, and mutants are my thing. Sorry for being a little geek.

After a forty minutes of episode, I go showering then straight to campus after put up some clothes. I know it's too early to come to school for afternoon class but I don't want to kill myself in bedroom being unproductive. My watch showed me it is still nine, so I have like four more hours until chemistry is started.

I order the usual café late in e-cafe and pick my lecture book I get from that mysterious P'T via that man, you know who I meant right?

I sit on the same spot I did last week, a picnic table near the faculty wall magazine. There are nothing catch my eyes, just an expired agenda still sticking there and some international class scholar ship. I open chemistry book and took a sip from my drink and began highlighting important formulas.

An hour passed, a busy café and busy life. People are went here and there, ordering this and that, while he is nowhere to be seen. It is kinda funny how he always appear under my nose and pissing me off, but now I can't even find his shadow when I am looking for him.

"Ugh what are you doing Dae?" I started to yell and mess my hair. It is stupid act, because I am now in public space and all eyes are on me, asking if I am okay. All I can do is nod and bow my head, apologizing.

I packed my book and head back to locker to run from embarrassment. I guess it is better to stay in my room than being here all alone thinking something nonsense and yell out of sudden. This is just too obvious that I am thinking about him too much just because of this thread. This is so not me.

I don't know if my prayer is answered or a bad luck is coming because after a step of stair I saw him holding the plastic bag full of snack in front of my locker, again.

What is he doing now? I clear my throat and he is surprised a bit.

"Oh nong Dae... I didn't see you there. Is your class has been substitute?"

"Nope, and what are you doing in my locker again?"

"Oh I... nothing, it is nothing, I just, you know, umm.... here, a snack for you..." He lend me that green colored plastic bag of snack. There are some bread and his kind.

"For me eh? Is it from P'T again?"

"P'T? Oh yes, yes... it is from him. It is from P'T"

"Why don't he give it directly to me instead of asking your help?" I ask him but he just remain in silence, looking for an answer.

"Oh he is just busy... and shy may be? I don't know." He scratched his head, and that make him more obvious that he is lying.

A rushed foot step is echoing in the hallway. Our head look at the source of the voice to find out that an eyeglasses senior in red parka is running toward us.

"Aish Tew, you left this in mart." He gave the ice bottled drink.

"Oh there he is, isn't it this is the boy you've talking about right?" He pointed at me? What is this now? I look at him with perplexed expression while he do the same.

"Ah, here nong, he said you like this drink so he buy you one." I prefer café late then a sweet drink one, but... I have no choice aren't I? I just take the bottled drink and thanking them. I have excuse myself because I have an errand. I know lying is not good, but I have to escape from that scene, because I don't know how to handle that. After taking a turn I overheard their whispered voice arguing and blaming.

I don't like to assume thing, but they are really talking about me right? He said that I like honey lemon bottled drink, which I don't, and that drink is the same drink I get with a book that this man give last week. That mean, a book and a honey lemon bottled drink before with a small sticky note in it is come from the same man, is it from them? If that so, don't tell me that T is from Tew? Shit this is make sense.

Oh god, why he do that? I have been cruel to him yet he is trying to be nice. Now I am the bad guy again. Will the history repeat itself again this year?

Daespicable me!

Sorry late update...

Enjoy your weekend

Sin-cerely

Sin