- MIDNIGHT TEWTORIAL -

I am really sorry for the very late update. I was so emotional last night that I might be ruined the story if I continue to do so. 

Yeah, thanks to my secret crush who bought his fiance when he asks me to meet up. Yaay, what a bummer, he asks to meet up just to announce they in a relationshit. wow. 

Ignore me. I have done 3 hours of producing tears. I'll be fine. and yes love is cruel, especially friendzone hahaha. :(

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

My alarm wakes me. I take a look at the window and the sun was up high. Luckily my last day for the exam will be held at 1, I've still got more hours to prepare. Besides Engineering Drawing is not that hard so yeah a good credit to earn A.

Nope, I am not gonna tell you what was happened this past two weeks. It is exam guys what do you expect from the exam? People are studying, people are making a cheat sheet, and people are cheating another cheat sheet. Nothing special, except... the day before Calculus.

Whoaa... easy people no need to rush. Because this is the last day and I think I can make it for today exam, with the generous heart of mine I will gladly tell you what happened that Wednesday night. Now I sound cocky just like him. Pft.

To be honest, that day was just ordinary day, just like before where I ask him to teach me and he teaches me yeah just like typical senior junior, except now he always brings me my café latte. I never reject a free drink, I am not a heartless man.

He has an exam at one at noon but mine has already done since morning. While waiting for him to finish his exam I take some note and review my lecture and last quiz. After some time I realize it has been an hour since the last session exam should end. I thought he must be sleep after a rough night and battle during the exam so I let him be and I think having an early rest should be fine with me, I already start some and continue later after dinner.

.

.

The sun already set as the color of the sky turn from clear blue to vermillion then into dark blue – a starry night view. A new line message comes to my phone, it comes from that tall senior.

"Sorry, khrub I fall asleep the time I arrived at my room." My prediction was right.

"It's okay. Have you eaten anything?"

"Nope since noon. Now I am starving."

"Okay."

"Just okay? I thought you gonna ask something like, do you want me to bring you some food or do you wanna grab dinner?"

"Why should I?"

"Ouch, that cold. I could die from hunger you know?"

"That's good. No one will come to bug me again."

"Really? You gonna miss this handsomely charming face of me."

He then sends me another line sticker character. He just wakes up but the first thing he does is being narcissistic. I only read his message but not reply any.

"Here your fried rice with extra nugget and sunny side egg."

"Khrub P', thank you so much."

Now I have prepared everything to have another fight with Calculus. Geez, Calculus is sure a thing right? I am on my way to his dorm to ask for another tutorial when a new line message come.