- EVENTEWALLY -

Sorry for gone missing. I had to fix this timeline to get better, and I don't want to rush things up. so yeah here. Please enjoy.

"And that is all for today class. Have a great day."

I pack everything back to my bag lazily. This past few days I was lack of sleep even I already hit the gym to drain all my energy, but still, this confused feeling has drawn all my emotion. I can't live like this, I mean I know there is no one to blame but me. No, I can't blame him because he did nothing. He just doing what he does, I was the one who stumbles idiotically on his fabulous smile and unbelievable nosiness.

I should busy myself.

The more free time I have the more overthinking I became. I remember once read a poster about an upcoming event this end of the year. Maybe being one of the committees will make me forget what I am going through. Maybe the new atmosphere will let me get over it.

The wall magazine is full of the poster, including open recruitment in some club and sports, choir, interclass event, star and moon competition, and charity event. Let breakdown everything so I can choose what I have to choose.

Clubs are the best choice for freshmen to have a fresh start in this college life. Sports? To be honest I am not that good at sport and I am not into sports people, besides I know I am the below average tall person I know my limit. The only sport I am good at is swimming and diving, the first rule of survival is swimming that what my father told me. Sport? Yeah maybe later.

Choir? My voice is not that bad, I can reach some octave, and I can do bass-voice. I think the choir has strict to their rules, and I sing for fun. Since I watch some glee episode choir is like a book club where nerdy-s are gathered. I already have a tough college life before, I think I'll pass this one.

Star and moon? Pft, my height is not categorized as the best man, yeah you can laugh at my height. Skip that part.

Charity event after Christmas Eve? Not so bad yet not so good. Sharing is caring, right? Maybe helping each other will make god knows that I also need his help in solving this mixed feeling. The agenda will be held in the countryside, a good choice for a holiday trip.

First, I can busy myself.

Second I can get some experiences.

Third I can go to the countryside.

"Fine, I think I take this one."

I read more about this Charity event. The agenda is held after the final exam, it won't distract me from my study. The criteria are not that hard, there is some division slot to be filled. I can think about it later. When will the last registration date again?

"This Saturday?" Well, I have couple of days left. Since I have free time for today until the next freshmen gathering at five, why don't I used it instead?

Agenda, decoration, logistics and equipment, and tutor. So they are planning to have some free education program for kids. From all the division requested, I prefer agenda since I am not that strong to be in logistics and equipment which they will have to work hard. The decision was made, I head to auditorium.

At first, I thought this kind of agenda will be lack of interest since we are all engineers who have a very strict schedule of homework. The reality speaks different, there are a bunch of freshmen are on the line to wait for their interview.

The waiting time is finally over and I fill the available senior to begin the interview. It is P'May who interviewed me.

"Aw Dae... It has been a long time."