- TEW IS BETTER THAN WAN -

Miss me? 

Haha sorry for the really late update, kinda forgot that I have this story, thanks to the tough and rough holiday. Eating five kinds of pills a day, sucks, trust me.

So, please enjoy :)

*Ding Dong*

I snatch my phone and the message is coming from my IE group, meaning there is still no message from him. For the nth time, I check my phone still no sign of him. We agreed to have dinner tonight for celebrating his winning, although industrial engineering wins mostly because of P'Kong skill, still, he insists that it was because of his bait and something like that and you can't win arguing to a kid, right?

Library still busy as always and yet here I am busily waiting for his reply while doing my assignment. I know I should do that in reverse but trust me, this kind assignment is a piece of cake I just need to kill time waiting for him and I am too lazy to back to my dorm. So yeah, waiting while studying.

After a few time, a call is coming to my phone, it's from him.

"Where are you khrub, sorry I am late na khrub. I am on E-café now."

"Still in the library doing my assignment. I'll meet you in a minute."

I put everything back to my bag in a second. Shut down my MacBook and rush to downstairs. What? Is not that I am happy to meet him, it just not good to make people wait right?

"Did you have to run?" Ah, I almost forgot his ability to show up out of the blue.

"Nope... but I just don't want you to wait long. Have you eat anything?"

"Just lunch, I saved some space for dinner." He smiles while rubbing his stomach.

"Are you sure you just want noodle? I mean we are celebrating here. A little deli dishes won't kill a joy."

"Aw, are you saying that noodle is not that tasty? The noodle shop in front of the campus is no kidding. You have to try street food sometimes."

"Uwii P', I am not that spoiled rich kid who always has a silver spoon on my mouth. I do eat street food, I often do that with my friend." I remember Sin always take me to taste street food especially that huge crispy fried squid, although his father always warns him about the hygienic and the cleanliness in the stall.

We walk to the stall enjoying the dusk view of Bangkok. We are not a fan of having a nice talk while walking so he let me be wondering the street view while he wondering me wondering the street view.

"Aren't you tired from your intern? We can go back if you want." I try to break the silence.

"Yeah and by that you mean we should go back after just a few steps left to the stall? I am fine nong." He then ruffles my hair. Sometimes I jealous of how he can act casually while I have to overthink like a million time.

We pick the table near the street. I order the fried one while he orders the noodle soup with extra meatball and shrimp dumpling. He said the meatball here is number one.

"Sure, but I don't eat shrimp P'."

"Please don't say you are allergic."

"Khrub."

"Aw... already ordered. You can take the meatball then."

"It is okay P'."

Another silence is envelope between us. He is busy replying message I guess, because he is typing here and there while me busy scrolling IG feed and search. I am not good at word and conversation. You can't just ask the weather is nice? Or something like the atmosphere is good isn't it?