- DAESPERATELY -

Hiya, hiya, hiya

I thought I can make it before 23.59 but yup I am a deadline-er :(

"How can she come back here?"

"I don't know myself. He only told me that."

"So she back from Japan just to celebrate a birthday and kiss him?"

"I think so, what do you think?"

"I don't know, but I don't think we can't jump to that conclusion just yet. I can feel that there is something still missing. Like she don't know anything about this kid right? So there is no way she back just to throw some tantrum not to get on my boy."

"Maybe."

"She is a high-class kong, no way he plays on those cheap games. For what?" A heave sound fills the room.

"Did he kiss back?"

"I can't tell. But isn't the question should be something like why don't he deny or try to avoid or maybe dodge it and step back?"

"Are you kidding kong? I know it is easier to be said. We all know that we can predict the kiss movement, but when you are on his position it all different story Kong. Let just say, when you try to attack me with that lip of yours, I know that hungry eyes, the hand gestures and that body language. But you still steal one and left me frozen, right?"

"But P'..."

"Still Kong, it a kiss we are talking here. There is no exact formula on how to just avoid or how much the speed you need to make your kiss passionate. Kiss is a kiss."

I try to open my eyes because the voice is getting louder and louder.

"You wake him up P'."

"You are the one who tries to arguing."

"But you are the one who talks loud." I rub my eyes try to recall what was just happened? Ah yes, I fall asleep.

"Swasdee P'Kong P'Art. Did I just get sleep in your room?"

"Khrub. It is okay nong. He has a big sized bed. We all fit in." I get up and sit in between them.

"Are you hungry? We already buy you some."

"I did the buying. Stop claim everything yours. Er- how are you kiddo?" I smile a bit.

"I am fine, I just have a nice rest. Thank you for asking P'. Um- btw what time is it now?"

"It still 9. Please have a bite. I can bet you haven't digest anything." I try to find my phone but it is nowhere to be found.

"Phone? P'Arthit charges it."

"You have like a thousand LINE and a million incoming call. We are sorry if we cross the line but we switch it to airplane mode. Here."

"Thank you na P'. I am sorry for imposing you guys so much this past few days."

"Nah, he imposes me more than you do nong. No worries." The said man is scowling, I can only smile from the warmth and their hospitality.

"Do you want some water or juice or milk maybe?"

"Water is fine with me. Can I borrow your bathroom?"

"Sure. You know the way."

I am on their bathroom staring on my own reflection. I must've cried a lot, the result can be seen on my eyes. I turn the tap and wash my face. No matter how many time I wash my face, the aftereffect can't be hidden. I look at my reflection one more time.