- BACK TO DAECEMBER -

Teheee... Just receive a 61 notif that I should update haha

Sorry, been busy lately with my pre-proposal for my thesis. Have to graduate soon!

But here enjoy :)

and thank you for waiting

This one for you my fellow loyal reader.  *being dramatically pointed at you like some famous singer.

We are now on the road back to Bangkok. Charity event 2017 went successfully. In the morning we hold free bazaar for unused clothes but still usable, re-painting the fading colors, give the book to the library, and last we took a picture together with a huge banner. It seems that IE well remembered by citizen around that elementary, some of the society still remember some senior face and name.

The agenda might be over but the exhaustion is just getting started. The sleepy start creeping and make your eyes heavy, the pain in your back started to ache because the piggyback ride, your and hand began to stiff from the heavy book you lift. But the gap of silence between us is not because of that reason. Simply because we just did that... Well, how can I say that in a polite way? A hot and cold and wet and tasty and... -do you want to add your opinion about our kiss last night? I welcome here

So yeah because of that kiss.

We just look at each other, then throw our head to another direction. It all repeats until we have an hour ride. No talk, just music surrounds us. After that guilty pleasure creeping between us, he pulls over.

Okay. It's time to talk now.

"Dae... er-"

"I know what you want to say P', but it's not your fault."

"Haha, I thought I did the wrong move to ask for another kiss. So... why are you avoiding my gaze?"

"Oh, um- I-I'm still adapting to it."

"Adapting... to?"

"Thecravingforyourkiss."

"..."

"..." the latter now giggles.

"Hey look at me." he cups my face.

"No need to embarrass. I feel the same." He looks intensely to my lips.

"Sometimes I wonder if you put drugs in it." He laughs but I smile

"Of course not."

"Then... Why I'm so addicted to it. Your lips are just so perfect." His brushes giving me goosebumps.

"Can I have it again?" Not this question again. I close my eyes in reflex, but I found a burst of laughter in the car.

"Kidding nong. It just a two of us in P'Sun car, your sister husband's car if I may add. Besides, I'm afraid I can't stop when I just kiss you. Especially after last night. You are fast learner, I'm impressed." He winks then starts the engine leaving me with my burning face. Things getting harder and harder when he rests his left hand on my hip.

After another hour of difficulties I had, we are only ten minutes left to my dorm. I remembered that Christmas only a couple days left and I haven't buy anything for x-mas present.

"P'Tew have you tired already?"

"Not really why?" He still focused on the road.

"I haven't buy Christmas gifts for my family but I can bet mall should be crowded by every single human being, we might get traffic. Can you drive me to a mall?"