First meeting

The picture above is what they both look like in this story :)

Jimin, a 22 year old boy in college studying business, was laying in the bed of a stranger. He was naked and confused.

A few hours before
Jimin and his best friend Taehyung decided to go to a party that a popular and rich boy from their college was throwing. Both of them were big party people so they weren't hesitant on going to the party.

Once they arrived, there were already tons of people there. The party was at the popular boys house, which was enormous. People were filling up the house along with the front and back yard. After arriving at the party. Both boys decided to head straight for the alcohol. Jimin has a pretty high alcohol tolerance as well as Taehyung. After about 6 beers and a few shots of god knows what. Both boys were finally starting to feel the buzz.

Jimin was on the dance floor grinding his ass on a random boy he had just met but to his defense, the boy wasn't bad looking. After a while of grinding and dancing with the boy, he whispered in jimin's ear, "How about we take this somewhere else?" Since jimin was a bit drunk, he happily agreed. While hand in hand walking up the stairs, he looked at the dance floor to see Taehyung making out with some girl. He smiled to himself and continued up the stairs. Once they found an empty bedroom. They immediately shut and locked the door and jumped on each other. Jimin wrapping his legs around the other boy while hungrily making out. Once they got to the bed, one thing lead to another and they ended up having sex, obviously.

Back to present time
Once jimin woke up and found himself naked all alone in an unfamiliar place and tried to remember what happened the night before. Until it finally hit him that he had sex with the really cute boy he was grinding and dancing on last night. He smiled to himself and decided to get up which was a mistake. As soon as he stood up, he fell back onto the bed with his heading pounding a million miles a second. He thought to himself that he must have drank more than he wanted to last night. He used all his force and got out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom. He cleaned himself up and got dressed. He exited the room, looking around to see if anyone was around. He didn't see anyone, so he decided to continue walking outside of the room and downstairs. While walking downstairs, he was met with a few people scattered across the stair case and the huge living room. Jimin slowly and gently made his way passed all the people and left without anyone waking up. Once out of the house the sunlight hit him hard making his eyes shut tight until they adjusted and his head hurt even more. After a few seconds, he adjusted to the sun and kept walking down the drive way. Once about half way down, he took his phone out and saw 3 messages from Taehyung saying:

Taehyung's messages

Hey jimin where did you go? I've been looking for you forever.

Okay I've been searching for about an hour and I'm done so I'm going to head back to the college.

You're still not back and it's the next morning I was waiting for you to go to class together but I would be late if I waited any longer. Text me when you see these. Please!

After jimin read the messages he immediately texted Taehyung back saying:

Jimin's messages

Hey I'm so sorry for not texting back I just woke up and am on my way back to the college now. I'll tell you everything once I get back.

( a/n jimin and Taehyung are roommates at their college)

Jimin put his phone back in his pocket and kept walking to the bus stop. Once he got there, he sat on the bench and rested his head on the glass wall behind him. Where he close his eyes and decided to rest while he waited for the bus.