I'M WHAT!?

4 weeks later

Jimin woke up at around 4am felling the need to throw up, so he ran to the bathroom. After he did that he splashed his face with water and went back to bed. He woke up a few hours later and was feeling completely fine which he was really confused about since he threw up he was sure he was gonna be sick. He went down stairs to take his temperature but it was completely normal. He shrugged it off and went back to his room to get ready for his class for the day.

After getting ready, he wanted to make himself a snack for when he got hungry later since he hadn't made breakfast and wasn't really that hungry at the moment. As he was making himself a turkey sandwich, he suddenly felt the urge to throw up again so he ran to the bathroom. Once he brushed his teeth again he started to think that it was the smell of the turkey that made him throw up but it was really weird because he's always like turkey. Jimin decided to just throw the sandwich away and grab an apple.

After his class was over he met up with Bogum. They have been dating now for 3 weeks and are pretty happy. Bogum hasn't once stopped being a gentlemen towards to jimin and was never mean.

The next 2 months past by rather quickly and within those months jimin kept throwing up in the mornings and throwing up when he smelled certain foods. Also he craved a lot of weird things like Doritos and vanilla ice cream. One day jimin was feeling really bad all day but just assumed it was a stomach bug or something. The next morning his stomach specifically was hurting to no end so around 12pm he decided to go to the hospital.

Surprisingly, as soon as he got there they took him right into a room to get some tests done even though they looked very busy. After a few tests and answering a few questions from a doctor he went to sit in a room by himself still dressed in his normal clothes. After a few minutes the doctor came back in and said to jimin, "congratulations! You are about 3 months pregnant!" Jimin just sat there with his mouth wide open in shock. He honestly didn't know how to react to the news he had just received. After a few seconds of staring at the doctor with his mouth wide open he finally closed it, stood up, fixed his clothes and smiled at the doctor saying a soft thank you and walking out.  The whole way back to his dorm thinking about everything. I mean he knew exactly who the baby's dad was since the last person he had slept with was Bogum. He had ho idea how he was going to tell him.

The doctor also mentioned how his stomach was most likely hurting from all the stress he's had over the past few weeks. Jimin's been dealing with college finals, graduating, trying to find an apartment for Tae and him and trying to find a job. He'd also realized that he had gained some weight but he thought he was just eating more than usual. Once he got back to the dorm he saw Tae sitting on the couch in the living room. As soon as he heard the door close, Tae turned around with a smile but saw a blank expression on jimin's face. Tae said with a serious face, "Hey, what happened? Did Bogum so something to you?" He said the last sentence with a bit more anger in his tone. Jimin looked up at Tae and just broke down in tears while slowly sliding down to sit on the floor in form of the front door. Tae's face immediately lightening up and turned to a concerned look as he ran over and engulfed jimin into a tight hug. Before Tae could ask jimin anything, jimin spoke up and said threw his sobs, "T-Tae I-I'm pregnant!" Tae's face then turned from concern to surprised them back to concerned as he saw how much jimin was crying. "Shhhhh, it's going to be okay jiminie, we're going to figure this all out," Tae said as he himself started to tear up.

They sat there for a few minutes as both jimin sobbed loudly and Tae had a few tears running down his cheeks. Then Tae decided to move them to the couch. After a few more minutes, jimin finally calmed down and that gave Tae the chance to ask jimin all the questions he had. So he let go of jimin and turned him around so they were facing each other.
(A/n what Tae is saying is in bold)

"Jimin can you tell me everything you know. Do you know who the father is?"

"Yes, it's Bogum. He's the last person I slept with."

"Okay, when did you find out you wee pregnant?"

"A few hours ago. I went to the hospital because my stomach was hurting really bad. They told me I was pregnant and stressed."

"Have you told Bogum yet?"

"No, I'm scared."

"I know but he deserves to know. You need to tell him and if you want I can be there when you do."

Jimin leans in to hug Tae.

"Thank you TaeTae."

They hugged for a little longer then Taehyung took jimin to his room and put him into out so he could rest a little.

Jimin woke up with a slight headache from crying and a few texts on his phone from Bogum. Jimin sighed before unlocking his phone and reading the messages.

Bogums messages

Hey jimin baby

Hey, are you okay?

It's been a few hours, are you mad at me?

Jimin's messages

Hey, I'm sorry, I feel asleep. Can we meet up later at the my favorite cafe?

Bogums messages

I'm glad you're okay. Of course, I'll met you there around 6.

Jimin sighed again before lookin at the time. He has about 1hour to get ready for a conversation he really didn't want to have.