First hit

After jimin meet Bogum at the cafe and told him everything, he was expecting Bogum to leave and never talk to him again. It surprised jimin when he was embraced in a strong hug with his head resting on Bogums chest. They were both in tears and even though they were getting stares, they didn't care.

Bogum basically told jimin that he was never going to leave him and they were going to be one happy family.

A few weeks past and jimin, Taehyung and Bogum all graduated from college. Jimin and Bogum ended up moving into a decent sized apartment in the city that was definitely big enough for the 3 of them. Taehyung didn't want to be to far away from jimin in case he needed help with anything, so he got an apartment in a building a few streets over.

Jimin's pregnancy had gone pretty smoothly. He was now 6 months pregnant. Taehyung and Bogum had both helped jimin as much as they could but since they both had jobs now, they couldn't be there all the time.

On one random day jimin was alone in the apartment watching the news. He frequently watched the news because he didn't come out of the house to often with being as pregnant as he was. Plus he was a little self conscious about his big protruding belly.

Currently what was being played on the tv was a trial about a murder of a famous person. Jimin got really fascinated by trails and how they would turn out. He liked to predict what he thought would happen and sometimes he would shout at the T.V. if he was really into the trial.

The camera at one point flashed to the prosecutor. He seemed very familiar to jimin. The way he dressed so sharply in his clean fresh black suit and his shiny black shoes. His soft looking hair laying on his forehead with a small part showing a little of his forehead. Jimin kept staring at the man every time the camera would make its way to him. He sounded very educated and extremely good at his job. By the time the case ended, the man was found guilty and the prosecutor won.

After the case ended, it was close to the time Bogum would be getting home, so jimin decided to make some dinner. Once he finally got off the couch, of course struggling with the process, jimin made his way to the kitchen. He started to make something simple such as some spaghetti. The whole time he kept thinking of where he had seen that man on the T.V. before.

When it was almost done Bogum walked trough the door in his work clothes and put his book bag in the couch. He walked into the kitchen where jimin was standing with his back towards him making the spaghetti. Bogum walked up to him and rapped his arms around his waist. Jimin was startled at first but then leaned into the back hug with a soft hum enjoying the warmth. Once Bogum let jimin go and sat down at the table, jimin asked, "how was your day?" Bogum replied tiredly, "it was pretty exhausting. The boss is giving me a hard time right now." Jimin took the finished spaghetti off of the hot burner and got some bowls to put it in. Jimin says, "awww, I'm sorry. Don't worry he'll soon see how much of a hard worker you are." Bogum smiles while saying, "you always know how to cheer me up."

After they ate, they took a shower together and were about to get in bed when Jimin said, "you know, I was thinking that after the baby comes I could get a job and help out with all the expenses." Bogum looks up confused and says, "I thought we decided that you'd be a stay at home dad." Jimin replies looking kinda upset, "well I just don't want to be caught up in the house all day. I'd love to finally get a job." Jimin says that last part with a smile. Bogum all of a sudden gets really mad and starts yelling at jimin. He say he's not aloud to get a job and that he has to stay with the baby. Jimin becomes a little scared at his sudden mood change but holds his ground and yells right back. While they were arguing, they had gotten seemingly close to each other and Bogum had gotten even more mad at the fact that jimin wasn't listening to him.

Smack....

Jimin looked up at Bogum with teary eyes while holding his left cheek. Bogum had just slapped him hard across his cheek and then stormed out of the room. Jimin was very confused at what had just happened. A few hours ago Bogum was the most loving boyfriend but now, it seems like jimin doesn't even know him. Jimin slowly slid down to the floor with his back on his bed while shaking and silently crying. He didn't know what to do but all he knew is that he was scared. Scared of the man Bogum turned into and scared of what else he might do to him in the future.

Somehow jimin had managed to get up in bed and sleep for a few hours. The next day was a Saturday and Bogum didn't have work. Jimin woke up to the smell of bacon. He slowly sat up with a killer headache and dragged himself out of bed. While walking down the hallway, he remember everything that had happened the previous night. His eyes started to water and his headache grew worse as he neared the kitchen. He was still very scared. Once he got to the kitchen he saw Bogum cooking breakfast for the two of them. Jimin coughed to make his presence known and with that Bogum turned around and immediately ran to jimin engulfing him in a hug. Jimin flinched a little. Bogum started to apologize over and over again while saying 'it will never happen again.' Jimin slowly started to believe in his words and hugged him back. They stood there for a while and then ate a good breakfast together.

Little did jimin know this was only the beginning.

Authors note:
Don't worry jikook is coming soon. I just had to give you some chapters of Bogum and jimin so you wouldn't be confused.