Beach

It was another normal day for jimin and jungkook. They both woke up and did there same old routine or waking their sons up and getting them to school.

Jungkook and Shiwoo got to the school earlier than usual. Shiwoo ran to the playground while jungkook sat down on the bench that jimin sat on yesterday. Jungkook was hoping to see jimin and jiwoon.

To jungkooks luck, once he looked to his right he saw jimin and his son walking around a corner. Jiwoon was his usual happy self along with jimin. It was good to see jimin smiling again after seeing him upset yesterday. After a few minutes jimin and jiwoon walked up jungkook.

Jimin cleared his throat and said with a smile, "Hi jungkook. It's good to see you again." Jungkook looked at jimin and his son and a smile broke out on his face. Jungkook replies with, "Hey jimin. Hey jiwoon. It's good to see the both of you as well." Jiwoon couldn't hold back and talked at the speed of light, "where is Shiwoo?" Jimin looked at his son with a shocked expression and said, "Calm down baby."

Jiwoon looked at his mom and jungkook apologetically then asked his question again but slower, "Do you know where Shiwoo is, Mr.Jeon?" Jungkook amd jimin both smiled at the formal name jiwoon had just used. Jungkook said, "Yes, Shiwoo is playing in the playground at the sand box." Jiwoon thanked jungkook and ran off to play with his friend.

Jimin giggled while slowly going to sit next to jungkook. Jungkook and jimin couldn't stop smiling while watching their sons play together.

After a few minutes jungkooks smile flattened and he turned to look at jimin. Jimin's smile was as bright as ever and he just couldn't figure out how someone who's been through so much pain could be so happy. Once jungkook saw jimin's smile, he too smiled. Jimin's smile was truly contagious. Jungkook leaned into jimin getting very close to his ear and whispering, "That smile looks good on you."

Hearing this made jimin look down while smiling. The blush slowly rising to his cheeks. Jimin hopped jungkook didn't see him blushing but who he was he kidding, of course he did. He probably looked like a tomato.

Jungkook on the other hand thought he couldn't be any cuter. Jungkook eyea never left jimin. He didn't even realize he was staring until the bell rang for the students to go to the first class. He looked back towards the playing ground and saw his son and jiwoon heading towards the school and smiled.

Both of the men stood up at the same time and faced each other. Jimin smiled was beautiful eye smile and said, "Well I guess I'll see you later jungkook."

Before jimin could start walking off jungkook yelled, " Wait!" Jimin turned around with a surprised face wondering what jungkook wanted. Jimin inquired, "What is it?" Jungkook honestly wasn't sure why he shouted at jimin like that but what he did know is that he didn't want jimin to leave quite yet. So jungkook quickly thought of an excuse and said, "Do you want to hang out today? That is if your not doing anything?" Jungkook bit his lip in nervousness as he waited for jimin's answer.

At first he looked a bit unsure but then smiled and replied with, "I would love too." Jungkook smiled and asked, "Okay, what would you like to do?" Jimin replies with, "How about we go to beach? I haven't been to the beach in a while." Jungkook smiled at the idea and agrees. They decided to hear back to their own houses, pick up what they need thence each other at the beach.

While jimin was at his house packing everything up, he started to think about jungkook. He thought about his nice jungkook has been to him ever since they meet and how well he treated his own son and jiwoon. The more jimin thought about jungkook, the more he started to think. He still remembers how he found out that jungkook is a prosecutor. As jimin remembers about jungkooks Jon his smile turns into a frown. Should I tell him today? Should I ask him to help me? Jimin thought. He shook his head form his thoughts. He had to finish getting ready and meet jungkook at the beach.