Ice cream

After a few minutes it then watching their sons talk, Jimin decided to invite jungkook and Shiwoo to get ice cream with him, jiwoon and Tae. Jungkook agreed and they all walked down to the local ice cream shop which was only about 5 min walking.

Jungkook got to the door first and held it open for jimin and their sons. When Tae went to enter the shop jungkook moved so Tae has to hold the door for himself. Tae looked at him confused but just held the door open for himself and continued walking in.

Jungkook doesn't know why but he doesn't like seeing Tae with jimin. Although this was only their 'second' meeting, jungkook didn't like seeing jimin with any other man. Of course jungkook figures that jimin was most likely married and that he had to get over this feeling but he didn't really want to. This felling was new to him. He had never felt like this towards someone. The feeling of wanting to protect someone and make them yours. Of course he felt protective over Shiwoo but that was different. Even though jungkook has a wife, he didn't love her. He never really did.

Jungkook and his wife were best friends in high school. They spent a lot of time together. So much time together that people started to think that they were dating. Jungkooks dad and his wife's dad were best friends. They are the ones who came up the plan to get the two to marry each other. Jungkook agreed as well as his wife but they didn't know it would be the worst decision they ever made.

A few months after getting married, they started arguing. At first it only happened a few times a month but very soon turned into everyday. They argued about the littlest stuff that the other would do. His wife was the main one who got mad a lot of the time and would start the arguments.

Once they started arguing, his wife would spend a lot of time at her work. She worked as a manager at a restaurant and would spend endless time there. After a year of being together they both sat down and had a serious conversation about both of there's future.

They both agreed to have a child. They thought maybe it would help them to bond but it was the complete opposite. It drew them further apart. Now his wife spent more time at home and he spent more time at work in his law firm. He would purposely work over time and late into the night so he wouldn't have to deal with the constant nagging of his wife.

He felt bad that he didn't put any time aside to spend with Shiwoo. He felt as though if he didn't start spending time with him then his son would grow to hate him and jungkook couldn't stand the thought of that. So he started to spend more time around the house. And as time went on, all three of them started to live peacefully together.

That was until jungkook found out his wife was cheating on him. He saw them one day kisssing at the movies when he took their son to see a movie he really wanted to see. Later that night he confronted his wife about it and at first she denied it all but then agreed to it.

He asked her for a divorce and they went their own ways. They've been divorced now for a year and he honestly hasn't been happier. He spends a lot more time with Shiwoo. Not as much as he would like but it's enough. They are slowly bonding more and more. His wife is barely in both of their lives. She said she wanted to start a new life with her new husband and that's exactly what she did.

Jungkook got compete custody over Shiwoo and gets his mom to babysit him when he has to work. Sometimes Shiwoo asks for his mom but since he's so young jungkook doesn't think to much about it. What he doesn't know is that Shiwoo needs a mother figure in his life and right now he's clingy on to jimin as that figure for him.

As they all entered the almost empty ice cream shop, the two young boys ran over to the glass that was displaying the different flavors. Jungkook, jimin and Tae walked up behind them and just giggled at how cute they are. Jungkook looked over at jimin and thought 'wow his giggle is so cute'. He snapped out of it when he noticed he was starting at him for to long. He looked around to see if anyone had noticed and low and behold Tae was staring right at him with a wide eyes. Jungkook returned the wide eyed stare and looked away quickly. Luckily jimin didn't notice a thing.