Apologizing

After grabbing his book bag, jimin and jiwoon made there way to the elementary school. Once again taking the same route they normally take. While on the bus, jimin and jiwoon were playing a game they liked to play. The game was played by one person counting as many red cars they could find and the other person doing the same but with blue cars. It was that fun of a game but to jiwoon it was pretty fun. Of course jimin would let jiwoon win. Whenever jiwoon would lose, he would get really upset and not talk to jimin for a few minutes. He always looked so cute when he was mad.

When they got off the bus, they started to walk the rest of the way. While walking there, jiwoon was holding jimin's hand while skipping. Jimin was thinking about Shiwoo and his father who he actually hadn't seen in awhile. Jimin decided to ask jiwoon about it, "hey baby, why haven't I seen Shiwoo recently?" Jiwoon looked at his mom and simply said, "they went on an airplane. He said he would be back today. I miss him." Jimin saw the sad look on his sons face and said, "I miss him too maybe he can come over today and play." With that being said jiwoon lit up and started jumping up and down, "really?! Yyyyaaayyyyy!" They both started laughing. Before they knew it they had reached the school. Jimin squatted down to be on the same level as jiwoon and fixed his book bag straps while saying, "okay be good for me and we can get ice cream after school, how does that sound?" Jiwoon had a huge smile on his face while hugging his mom and saying, "I will be good. I want to get chocolate ice cream." They hugged a little longer then separated from each other. Jimin and jiwoon waved to each other as jiwoon ran into the school.

Once jimin got back home, he sat started to clean up his house. It was a bit messy but not too much. He started with the dishes then moved on to cleaning the entire kitchen.

After he was done with that, he decided to get some rest and sat down on the couch in the living room and started to once again a watch another trial that was playing. While watching the trial his phone vibrated indicating he had gotten a text message. He picked it up and looked at the screen. Jimin was really surprised at who texted him.

Taehyung's message
Hey jimin. How have you been doing?

Jimin just stared at his phone for a few seconds in shock. He hasn't talked to Tae in so long but not because he wanted to. It was because Bogum was afraid jimin would tell Taehyung what he was doing to jimin and then he would get arrested. But it wasn't just Tae who he didn't let talk to, it was everyone. He hadn't talked to anyone in a very long time including his mom. They used to text here and there but it was at least a year ago when they last got into contact.

Jimin decided to text Tae back.

Jimin's message
Hey Tae. I'm doing great. How about yourself?

Of course he had to lie to him. Goin would always go through his phone at the end of the day and see who he's been talking to. If he told Tae what was really going on then who knows what Bogum would do.

In all honestly Tae and jimin didn't have the best fall out from each other. Tae meet with jimin while he was pregnant and they just talked about he had been so distant. Jimin obviously told him nothing. Tae has just had enough and started to yell at him and then left and told him to never contact him again. Afterwards Tae was a bit update with himself about how he reacted. Tae knee he shouldn't have yelled at jimin but he couldn't help it, he was just so angry. After all they had been through together, all of a sudden, because of some guy, Jimin stops talking to him and stops telling him things. After there argument, they didn't talk to each other up until now.

After a few minutes Tae texts back.

Tae's message
I'm doing okay. Do you think we could meet up?