Lunch date

Jimin was a bit shocked at jungkook's questions. Jungkook could tell jimin was shocked so he decided to say, "If you're busy than it's okay. We can just do it some other time if you want." After jimin heard him say that, he immediately shook his head meaning 'no.' Jimin said with a huge smile, "Of course. I'd love to get lunch with you." Jungkook's face lit up with happiness at jimin's answer.

Jungkook and jimin started walking side by side away from the school towards the town. Although jungkook had brought his car, they both decided not to use it. They were just walking in a comfortable silence along the sidewalk. Jungkook took quick glances at jimin admiring the bright smile he was displaying. Unknowingly, jungkook started to smile as well. He couldn't help it. It was as though just looking at jimin made him want to smile.

Jimin soon broke the silence by saying, " So, where should we eat at?" Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts by jimin's question. He looked over at jimin who was also looking at him expecting an answer. Jungkook thought for a few seconds but then spoke, " How about we go to this cafe right here across the street? It has amazing coffee and sandwiches." Jimin looked over at the cafe and smiled widely while nodding his head.

They looked both ways before they crossed the street and made it to the front of the cafe. Jungkook got to the door first and pulled it open allowing jimin to walk it first. Jimin smiled while muttering a small 'thank you.' After they got inside, jungkook asked jimin where he would like to sit and jimin picked a table by the window. Jimin loved being able to look out of the windows.

Jimin sat down and jungkook grabbed a menu for the both of them. Once jungkook had gotten back to the table, he handed the menu to jimin and they both started to skim over the various items. Jungkook has been here plenty of times, so he already knew what he wanted. He didn't want jimin to feel rushed so he pretended to be looking at the menu but in reality he was looking at jimin. Watching how when he noticed something that sounded good on the menu his mouth would make an 'o' shape and his eyebrows would go up. Also when jimin would see something he didn't like his face would make a disgusted look. Jungkook thought it was the cutest expressions he's ever seen.

After a few minutes jimin looked up from the menu and said, " Okay, I think I'll get just a plain turkey sandwich. What are you going to get?" Jungkook pretended to look over the menu once more while pondering on what to get. He raised his head and said, " That sounds pretty good, I think I'll get the same thing." Jungkook smiled at jimin and Jimin smiled back. Jungkook stood up and took the menus. He walked over to the cashier and gave her their order.

After a few minutes she came out with a tray of their food. He took it out of her hands and gave a small 'thank you.' Jungkook went back to sit with jimin who he noticed was looking out the window while smiling. Jimin was truly beautiful especially how the sun shown on his face. Once jungkook sat down, he cleared his throat to get jimin's attention. Jimin shot his head towards jungkook not expecting to hear any noise because of being so indulged with what he was looking at. As soon as he noticed it was jungkook, he broke out into a smile and a little giggle. Jimin looked down shyly while saying, " Sorry, I was just so intrigued by the flowers outside. They're really beautiful." Jimin then turned his head to look out of the window again. Jungkook smiled at how cute jimin sounds just then. He also turned his head to look outside at the flowers. Jimin was right they were truly extraordinary with all the various colors. Jungkook then looked back at jimin and asked, " Do you like flowers?" Jimin looked at jungkook with a bright smile once again. Jungkook thought to himself 'wow does jimin ever not smile, it seems this smile must be glued on his face at all times.' Jimin shook his head 'yes' while answering, " Yes, I love flowers a lot," but just then Jimin looked down and his smile faltered a bit into a frown while he paused and took a deep breath then finished, " But my husband doesn't buy then for me." As soon as jungkook heard that, all his hopes were lost. Jimin was married. Of course he was married. Why wouldn't a beautiful man such as himself not be taken by now. Jungkook also looked down sporting a frown as well while saying apologetically, " I'm sorry."

Jimin shook his head while raising it and smiling at jungkook. Jungkook looked up and noticed how jimin's eyes were slightly glossy as if he was about to cry. Why was he about to cry? Did it have something to do with his husband?

Jimin then said to jungkook, "Ah, it's okay. He's a good man in his own ways." Jungkook must have looked confused because jimin followed up by saying, " He'll treat me to dinner some days." Jimin clearly lied about this but since he was still smiling, jungkook smiled back accepting that fact.

Jungkook decided to get off the topic of jimin's husband because he noticed that for some reason it was making him uncomfortable. So jungkook started to ask jimin about things he liked or liked doing. And in return jungkook would tell jimin about the things he liked. They got to know each other pretty well.

Before they knew it, they had been talking for 2 hours already. Jimin and jungkook at the moment we're laughing hard at a story jungkook had just told about him getting in trouble as a child. In the midst of their laughter, jimin's phone had buzzed indicating he had gotten a text. He reached down into his pocket and got his phone out. Once he hit the button to turn it on, he saw a text in all capitals from his "wonderful" husband. It read:

Bogum's message
GET HOME RIGHT NOW!

Jimin stopped laughing immediately and gulped as he stared at the message. What could it be this time? He didn't do anything wrong, or so he thought.

Jungkook noticed the sudden change in the atmosphere. He looked up at jimin and noticed the frown on his face and the slight trembling in his body. Jungkook asked jimin in a low voice only audible for jimin, " Is everything okay?" Jimin immediately shot his head up and smiled trying to ignore the panic and fear he was feeling at the moment. Jimin said at a fast pace so you wouldn't be able to hear the trembling in his voice, " Nothings wrong but I really need to get home." Although jungkook could tell jimin was just putting on a show as to not worry him, he nodded his head to show jimin that he believed him.

Jungkook rose from his seat and collected their trash to throw away. Once he threw everything away, both of them walked outside. They stopped right outside the cafe and turned to face each other. Jungkook noticed how it looked as though jimin was in a hurry to get home but at the same time didn't want to leave. Jungkook was the first to speak after a few seconds of silence, "Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to take you home myself?"

Jimin gave jungkook a sad smile then shook his head 'no.' Jimin then spoke, "I'll be fine, but I really must go." Jungkook nodded his head 'yes' in understanding. They both said their goodbyes and jungkook watched as jimin went towards the bus stop and jumped on a bus. He was very confused as to why jimin's behavior changed so suddenly. It was almost the same as when they were talking about jimin's husband. Jungkook really wanted to know what was wrong. And he had this urge to help jimin but he couldn't because they didn't know each other well enough yet. But hopefully he would see jimin later when they had to pick up their sons from school.

While on his way home jimin was internally freaking out. He really didn't know what to expect. Usually he could assume what he did 'wrong' but this time he had no idea. He didn't know what he would be walking into once he arrived home but hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as he thought it was going to be. All he could do at the moment was pray. Pray that it wouldn't be to bad of a beating, pray that he would be okay, and lastly pray that his son wouldn't see any of it and that he'd be okay. Jimin didn't even realized he had made it to his stop until the bus driver announced where they were.

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and walked off the bus and hurriedly made his way home. Now here he was standing in front of his house. The house that held lord knows what on the inside. But here goes nothing. Jimin slowly made his way to the door and slowly opened it with caution. His heart was pumping fast and he couldn't help but to tremble. He was just waiting to hear the shouts of his husband as soon as he walked in.