Are things really as they seem

A few weeks later

Jimin and jungkook had been texting each other none stop. They both mocked teenagers who have a crutch for the first time. Their texts were sometimes nothing but a 'hey, how are you' or they could go on for hours into the night about whatever came to mind. Jimin and jungkook would both giggle at their phones when the other replied like giddy school girls. It was all kinda cute in a way.

Lately, jimin had also been hanging out with Tae more. In the last few weeks they've gotten back to their old ways of being bothers. Tae would still often question jimin about why he would have a cut on his lip or bruise on his wrist but jimin wouldn't say much. His answer was always along the lines of 'he didn't mean to hurt me' or 'it was an accident.' Tae always went along though, not wanting to push jimin away after they just got close again.

Also, in the past few months, Bogum and jimin have actually been gettin along together surprisingly. Ever since Bogum saw the messages of jimin and jungkook in his phone, he's been treating jimin very nicely. Jimin although curious decided not to question it and ruin it all.

Currently they were eating dinner when jimin's phone buzzes. Bogum day across the table from jimin and jiwoon sat between the two. Bogum looked at jimin with a 'a dare you to pick that phone up and answer that text' look on his face. Jimin gulped nervously but decided to answer it anyway.

Once he picked it up and saw it was jungkook, Bogum slaked his hand on the table and yelled, "Jiwoon, go to your room now!" Jiwoon looked at his mother hesitant to get up but when jimin gave him a nod meaning 'it's okay,' he dashed upstairs.

Jimin watched as his son flew up the stairs and once jiwoon was out of sight, he turned to face Bogum with his head slightly held down as if ashamed. Bogum started furiously at jimin while gritting his teeth. After a few seconds of silence Bogum spoke in a surprisingly calm tone, "Jimin, I know you've been talking to another guy."

As soon as the words left bogums mouth, jimin's head shot up ready to protect jungkook. Jimin started with, "He's just a friend Bogum! We are only talking as friends." Bogum replies in a slightly more raised tone, "do friends spend the whole day talking about nothing? Do friends make each other laugh at the stupidest things? So friends flirt with each other even though one is married?"

"Bogum we aren't flirting. We are just talking." 

"Maybe you should ask him if you're 'just talking' because he doesn't seem to think that."

After that was said, Bogum got up and left the house. Jimin stayed in the same place rethinking the last thing Bogum had said. Does jungkook think we are more than friends? Jimin shook his head of this thought and started to clean up the kitchen.

Afterward he went up to jiwoons room to see if he was asleep yet and to no surprise he wasn't. So jimin walked into his room and sat beside jiwoon who was laying down. Jiwoon turns to face jimin and asked, "Mommy are you okay?"

"Yes baby, I'm okay. Now let's get into the bath then into bed. You have school bright and early tomorrow." Jimin lifted jiwoon up and carried him to his bathroom. Jimin filled the bath up and placed a few toys inside.

The two sat in the there and played for a little then jimin started to wash jiwoons hair. While doing so jiwoon unexpectedly asked, "Did daddy leave?"

"Yes baby, he left."

"Why?"

"Because daddy has to blow off some steam. Now let's stop talking about him and finish getting you cleaned up."

Jimin finished cleaning him and got him dried and dressed an into bed. He kissed him goodnight, turned on his night light and shut the door behind him. Jimin then walked to his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He leaned against his door for a few seconds until he remembered that jungkook had texted him and he never replied. He took his phone out and checked the message again.

Jungkook
Hey, what are you up to?

Jimin
Sorry I can't talk right now.

Jungkook
Okay. Well, have a nice night.

Jimin decided not to reply to jungkooks last message and left him on read. Jimin sighed deeply and hung his shoulders low. He needed time to think about everything. Mainly about what Bogum had said. Was he right? Jimin once again shook his head of the thoughts and decided to take a nice relaxing bath. Hopefully that would clear his mind.