Cheating

After the incident with Bogum and jimin, a few weeks had past and everything was fine. It was back to the same old, same old. Bogum would leave for work early in the morning and come back late at night and sleep on the couch. Sometimes he wouldn't even bother to come back at all.

Jimin knows Bogum is cheating on him. He always smells like a different perfume from the one he wears. One night, a few weeks ago, Bogum came home drunk as hell and basically had to crawl into the house because he couldn't walk anymore. Jimin had woken up due to all the noise he was making and came down stairs with a bat, afraid someone had broken in. When he saw Bogum passed out on the floor by the door, he put the bat down and walked over to him.

Jimin's not a cruel person so he gently placed a blanket over Bogum and put a pillow under his head. Jimin happened to see bogums phone lying on the floor next to him and decided to pick it up so it doesn't get broken on accident. When he picked it up and started to walk over the the coffee table to put it down there, it buzzed. Jimin looked to see who it was and saw a name pop up called 'baby'

Baby's message

Hey, I had an amazing time tonight. When are you gonna leave that bitch of a husband and marry me? Anyways, whatever. When are you gonna come over again? I already miss you. I love you so much baby.

Also attached to that were some pictures of some girls nudes. Jimin felt repulsed at the pictures and the fact that his husband was cheating on him. Even though Bogum is an abusive alcoholic, he's still his husband and had hoped he would have been loyal at least.

As jimin scrolled back through their messages his eyes started to get teary at seeing how cute the messages were. He remembered when Bogum was once like that with him when they first started to date but that was long gone. All that was left was hatred and abuse.

Jimin doesn't love Bogum and never did. The only reason he stayed with him was because of jiwoon.

After scrolling through their messages a little, jimin set the phone down and sadly walked up the stairs to his and bogums bedroom and fell asleep.

So back to present day. It was a Monday and jimin had to take jiwoon to school. Honestly jimin loves taking jiwoon to school because he got to get out of the house. He rarely got out of the house because he was always busy with cleaning or doing paper work for Bogum or paying their bills. Since jimin was really good in math, he's the one who did the bills and handled the money.

Jimin had woken up at 5am to make breakfast for jiwoon and get ready himself. Once agin Bogum was nowhere to be seen but at this jimin couldn't care less what he was doing or where he was.

Around 7am jimin went up into jiwoon's room and sat down on the edge of his bed. He admired his sons hands on features. For a 5 year olds he was already very handsome. Jimin was very thankful jiwoon took after him in most aspects including his looks. Jimin smiled while easing a hand and lift up a piece of hair form jiwoon's forehead and put it behind his ear. Jimin then lightly shook jiwoon until he started to move, "come on jiwoon, it's time to wake up and get ready for school."

Jiwoon just groaned and rolled over, "5 more minutes please mom." Jimin giggled lightly and said, "okay, but if you're not up within 5 minutes then you won't get any cookies for breakfast." With that jiwoon shot up from his bed and ran into the bathroom, "okay, I'll get ready now," he yelled with a happy tone while he closed the door to the bathroom. Jimin knew exactly how to wake jiwoon up or how to get him to do anything in general. Jiwoon has a big sweet tooth but what kid doesn't at this age.

Jimin walked out of his room and walked downstairs to put some cookies in a bag for jiwoon to take to school. A few minutes later, jiwoon came running down the stairs with wet hair and a brush in his hands. Jimin looked at him with a stern look while saying, "how many times have I told you not to run down the stairs, you could get hurt baby." Jiwoon stopped and started to walk to his mom with his head down apologetically, "I'm sorry mom." Jimin smiled at his sons cute action and said, "it's okay baby just don't do it again." Jiwoon looked up and shook his head meaning he won't do it again.

He handed his mom his hair brush and turned around. This is the one thing jiwoon and jimin both liked doing. It was part of their morning routine every morning. Jimin would always do jiwoon's hair. Whether it's just brushing it or styling it. Once jimin was done brushing his hair, he handed the brush to jiwoon and patted his butt while saying, "go and grab your book bag, we gotta leave now." Jiwoon modded his head in agreement and headed to the living room where his book bag was.