Running errands

It was the next morning (Saturday) and jimin had woken up around 10am. Once he woke up he just laid in bed for a few minutes thinking about everything that happens last night. When he finally decided to get up, he headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. He didn't have any classes today, so he decided to make a bigger breakfast than he usually ate including pancakes, bacon, eggs. After it was done, he walked to Tae's room and knocked on the door. Jimin stood there for a few minutes but after he didn't get a response, he just barged in. When he entered, he saw Taehyung still asleep which made him softly giggle. He tiptoed over to the bed being careful not to wake up Tae and then fully threw his whole body on top of him. Kinda like a body slam. Tae immediately groaned in pain and jimin just laughed. "Come on Tae, get up, I made breakfast," Jimin said. Tae whined a little but then pushed jimin off of him onto the floor and got up. Jimin hit the floor and groaned in pain while rubbing his butt as he watched Tae walk into the bathroom. Jimin got up then went back to the kitchen and took his plate of food to the kitchen and set it on the island in the kitchen and sat on one of the stools since they didn't have a real table. A few minutes Tae came out and grabbed a plate of food and sat next to jimin. They sat there in comfortable silence until Tae decided to ask, "So are you planning on seeing Bogum again?" Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and they both continued eating.

When they both finished Tae washed the dishes and jimin went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth. Afterwards he got dressed in some comfortable clothes but he couldn't just lay around all day because he had to run some errands. On his way out he grabbed his house key and phone then yelled a goodbye to Tae.

The first place he went was the pharmacy. He had to get a refill for his anxiety medication. Jimin has serve anxiety and without his medicine he would be a total mess. Once he got his refill he went to a store for women because he had to get his mom a present for her birthday coming up soon. After going to a few more places, he ended up at a cafe around 2pm drinking a coffee and eating a sandwich. While eating he was just looking at all the people who walked past the window. He was wondering things like:
I wonder what they're thinking right now.
Do they have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?
Are they going to work?
Don't they have a family?

Jimin often thought about how other people's lives were and if they had good lives since he himself wasn't fortunate to have a good life. Somebody though pulled him out of his thoughts. When he heard his name and a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Bogum standing beside his table smiling. Jimin smiled back and stood up to give him a hug. Once they greeted each other, Bogum sat down and they started talking.

(A/n I'm gonna skip when they were talking together)

Jimin and Bogum were walking down a sidewalk in the city just enjoying each other's company. Jimin looked at his phone and saw it was already 5pm and looked up at Bogum shocked. Jimin said, "Wow, we've already been hanging out for 3 hours." And Bogum replies with kinda of a nervous look on his face, "Is that a good thing?" Jimin just nods with a smile on his face. Bogum once again walks jimin back to his dorm and hugs him goodbye and gives him a kiss on the cheek. jimin walks into his dorm with a smile on his face and while walking back to his room he was thinking about how Bogum was, again, the absolute gentlemen.

Important Author's note:
I know this one is kinda short but the next chapter is gonna skip through a few months.