Putting on an act

On their way home, jimin knew Bogum would be mad that they were coming home late. He knew that no matter what he said Bogum would still most likely hurt him in some way. Unknowingly his face slowly started to frown and a tear left his eye and slide down his cheek as he brought up how hand and wiped it off with the back of his hand.

Jiwoon was all smiles and was happily skipping down the sidewalk. He was so happy that his mom had meet his new friend shiwoo. He was also excited to see him tomorrow and play at recess. As jiwoon was thinking about his friend, he heard a slight sniffle and stopped smiling and skipping. He looked up at his mom to see him frowning and wiping a tear off his face.

Jimin noticed jiwoon looking at him worriedly. As they stopped walking, jimin squatted down to jiwoon and hurriedly pulled him into a hug. Jimin squeezed him tight and rubbed the back of jiwoon's head with his hand while saying, "shhhh, it's okay baby." As jimin pulled away still holding jiwoon upper arms with his hands he said while trying to smile, "look, I'm fine." Jiwoon looked unsure at his mom and asked, "but why were you crying?" Jimin didn't know what to say. He definitely wasn't gonna being up Bogum and hurt jiwoon's feelings. So jimin lied right to his sons face which he hated doing, "these are happy tears, I'm just so happy I got to meet your friend today." Jiwoon believed every word but then again why wouldn't he, he was only 5. Jiwoon smiled as he nodded his head then grabbed his moms hand and pulled him happily the rest of the way to the bus stop and then to their house.

Once they arrived at their house, jimin unlocked the door and was immediately hit the sent of cigarettes and alcohol. Jimin and jiwoon walked in and jimin told jiwoon to get washed up for dinner since they were out for so long it was already dinner time. As jiwoon ran to his room, jimin cautiously walked to his room and saw Bogum sitting in a chair at his desk looking mad. Bogum looked up at jimin from the paper work he was working on and glared at him. "Well look who finally decided to show up. I was beginning to think you finally had the courage to run away with our son but I see you're still just the little bitch you've always been." Bogum slowly got up from his chair and walked towards jimin, "you would miss my dick to much," he said with a slight smirk while wobbling a little due to the alcohol. Jimin just leaned his head down to show his submissiveness towards Bogum. He hated how he did that whenever Bogum started to walk up from him. Whenever he did it, it never helped. Bogum would still be as rough as usual.

Bogum reaches a hand up and aggressively grabbed jimin's chin to raise his head to look him in the eyes. Jimin hissed from the sudden action and the hard grip. While looking into each other's eyes, jimin suddenly spoke while on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry Bogum. It won't happen again, I promise." A tear slipped out of jimin's eye and Bogum wiped it away with a smirk plastered right across his face . He held jimin's chin a little tighter and pulled jimin close to him so he was right beside his ear. Bogum then whispered into his ear, "then show me how sorry you are." After saying that, Bogum removes his hand form jimin's chin and put both of his hands on jimin's shoulders and gripped tightly. Jimin looked at him with fear in his eyes because he knew what was going to happen.

He really hated be forced to do this but there was no way out of it. Suddenly Bogum pushed jimin onto his knees with so much force that his knees banged on the floor causing jimin to whine a little. Bogum now out one of his hands on jimin head and gripped his hair and pulled his head back so jimin was looking up at him. Jimin was now shedding a lot of tears and he couldn't keep them in anymore. Bogum kept that disgusting smirk on his face as he said in a voice that caused jimin to shiver, "open your mouth whore and suck my dick until I tell you to stop."

With shaky hands, jimin reached up and undid bogums belt and pulled the zipper down. Next he slowly pulled bogums pants and boxers down. They were about mid thigh when Bogum lost his patience's and with his free hand slapped jimin hard across the face, "do it faster bitch or you'll wish you were never born!" Jimin thought 'I already wish I was never born' as he quickly pulled bogums pants and boxers down. As they now sat around his ankles, Jimin just looked at bogums big dick. Bogum smirked a little and tightened his grip on jimin's hair even more while pushing his head forward, closer to his dick, "you better suck me off better than you ever have or I'll beat you harder this time." Jimin hesitantly reaches his head up to grab onto bogums dick.

He rapped his head around the base on his member and at first started to move his hand up and down. Then jimin leaned forward more until his lips just grazed across the tip. As he opened his mouth to suck the tip, suddenly his head was pushed forward so bogums entire dick was in his mouth. Jimin gagged a bit but was soon moving his head with the help of Bogum who still had his hand gripped onto his hair, "if I wanted you to tease me, I would've said so." Bogum started to groan as jimin started to move faster and more and more tears ran down jimin's cheeks. He felt disgusting whenever Bogum would make him or touch him sexually.

As Bogum continuously pushed his dick into jimin's mouth, picking up the pace every few seconds and his groans just getting louder. After about 10 mins of jimin sucking his member, jimin couldn't take it anymore. He need some air and he needed a break. He reached his hands up that were sitting on his lap to put them in bogums thighs. He started to push away or at least tried before everything stopped and he felt a harsh slap across his face while bogum was still in his mouth, "did I say you could stop, NO, so stop trying to push me away!"

With that Bogum started back up at the same fast pace he left off with. After a few seconds, there was a knock at the door. Jimin tried to pull away again but when he looked up at Bogum, he was given the scariest glare he has seen in awhile. So he continued at the fast pace while Bogum yelled, "what?"

It shocked and scared jimin to heat jiwoon's soft and innocent voice on the other side of the door, "I hungry and mom said he was gonna make dinner." Jimin started to cry even harder as jiwoon was speaking. He knew at any moment he could walk in and see what Bogum was making jimin do. He never wants jiwoon to see this. So after jiwoon said that, Bogum yelled back in between his groans, "he'll be down in a minute, we're busy right now. Go down stairs and play with your toys." With that they hard tiny foot steps running away and jimin was actually thankful Bogum told him to leave.

After a few more minutes, Bogum released into jimins mouth. He looked up and saw Bogum looking down at him with satisfaction, "swallow or we'll go again." Bogum let go of jimin's hair allowing him to pull off and swallow all of his cum. It was disgusting to jimin. Bogum pulled his pants up started walkeing to the door. Halfway out of the room he turned around and looked at jimin who was still kneeling on the ground tears staining his face and some cum on his face, "clean up before you come down, I don't want our son to see how much of a slut you are." He slightly laughed and walked out of the door closing it behind him and walked down stairs to watch the news.

Jimin sat on the floor for a little longer before getting up and walking into the bathroom. He didn't even bother to look in the mirror because he knew it would only make himself feel worse about himself. He jumped into the shower. As he stood under the hot water letting it flow down his skin, he thought of how he let his life get to where it is now. He should've known Bogum was going to do such bad things to him and he should've gotten out of this relationship while he could but now he's just stuck. Stuck in a relationship that he hates. Stuck in a relationship that abuses him. Stuck in a relationship that gave him the most wonderful thing in his life, jiwoon.

After a little while of being in the shower he turned the water off and still without looking in the mirror, walked to his closet and got dressed into gray sweatpants that were loose on his legs but cuffed at his ankles and a black sweatshirt.

He walked downstairs and smiled at his son and Bogum and acted like nothing ever happened as he started to make dinner. That's how it usually went. Bogum would abuse jimin and jimin would smile and act like it never happened.