New boyfriend?

The next morning, jimin woke up on the couch
next to his friend. They both were "sharing" a blanket  and by that I mean Tae took the blanket and jimin was left with using the pillows as a blanket. After his eyes focused he got up and started to search for his phone. Somehow it ended up under the couch. He looked at the time that read 7:40 am. He started to freak out a bit realizing he only had 20 minutes to get dressed and run across campus to his first class of the day. He didn't even bother with a shower as he ran to his room and threw on some light gray sweat pants and a black sweat shirt. His hair was a mess and he wore his glasses because he couldn't be bothered with his contacts this morning. Before running out the door he put his black high top converse on, grabbed his black book bag and a sandwich which was already made in the fridge and ran out the door. Somehow he made it in time and was so thankful because the professor for this class is a total bitch who wouldn't have been afraid to completely embarrass jimin unfortunately in front of the whole class like she's done before just for being late.

The class lasted for about 2 1/2 hours. Jimin really didn't like this class because of the professor and the work she made them do was so stupid. Luckily jimin was really smart in all his subjects especially math. He could do long math problems in his head without even trying.
Jimin is just thankful that he's about to graduate. He's tired of being in college after 4 years.

He and Taehyung already know what they are going to do after they graduate. They are going to get an apartment together and hopefully get a job in the same business.

As jimin was leaving the classroom, he got a text from a random number:

Random number:
Hey baby, I thought you were gonna text me first after the night we spent together but I'll just text you first. How are you doing?

Jimin:
Uhmmm..... who is this?

Random number:
Wow, I'm hurt that you don't remember the amazing night we spent together. But that's okay, you looked pretty wasted.

Jimin:
Oh, is this that guy I slept with at the party the other night?

Random number:
Yeah and by the way my name is Bogum. And it's nice to finally be texting you. I was looking forward to your text but whatever.

Jimin:
Sorry, I don't remember a lot from that night.

Bogum:
That's okay. So can we meet up sometime? I'd like to get to know you. What do you say?

Jimin was a bit hesitant to text back. He wasn't really sure if he wanted to get involved with anyone just yet in his life but whatever the least he could do was hang out with him maybe become friends if anything.

Jimin:
Yeah, that sounds good. Just text me a place and time and I'll be there.

Bogum:
Really?! Yesssss!

Bogum texted jimin and told him to meet him at a cafe down the street from his college at 5 and jimin agreed since he didn't have anymore classes today. While texting Bogum he was walking back to his dorm room and to his surprise once he got inside Tae was nowhere to be found. He walked into the kitchen to get a little snack and found a note on the fridge saying he went to hang with some of his other friends. Jimin felt a bit sad that Tae didn't invite him but he understood because at the college he's kinda known as a nerd and not many people know that he really likes to party but a few and that he's actually really cool. Since he doesn't really talk to anybody else besides Tae nobody gets the chance to know that side of him.

After reading to note, he threw it in the trash and pulled out a bag of chips and took them to the couch. He sat down and started to watch some T. V. After a while a decided to take a nap. When he woke up it was 3:30 so jimin decided to get up and take a shower to get ready for his "date."

After his shower, jimin changed into a pair of light loose jeans with holes and a patterned sweater since he knows it gets a little cold in the evenings. After he changed he did his hair which was laying on his forehead and head a slight part to it so it showed a little bit of his forehead. Also he put his contacts in and out a little bit of makeup on. Jimin wanted to look nice tonight since his first impression probably wasn't the best.

As 4:30 hit the clock, he grabbed his house key, wallet and phone and headed out the door. While walking down the street he was glad he dressed warmly because, as he suspected, there was a slight chill in the air. When he arrived to the cafe, he honestly couldn't for the life of him remember what Bogum looked like. As he was standing there looking around all of a sudden someone with a deep voice called his name. He turned around and saw and eye handsome guy walk up to him. He was much taller than jimin and dressed very well and had the most adorable smile.

After they greeted each other with a hug, Bogum guided jimin to sit at a table beside the window so they could look out at the view.

The whole night they talked about themselves and just got to know each other. Bogum was the perfect guy, a complete gentlemen the entire night. Jimin was honestly kinda taken aback by this. He was expecting Bogum to only want to sleep with him again. But nope, Bogum was the PERFECT gentlemen. (A little too perfect if I say so myself)

After being at the cafe for a whole 2 hours, it had finally started to get dark and Bogum asked jimin if he wanted to go sowmehere else. Jimin agreed of course since he was already having a good time and wanted to see where this would lead. So Bogum took jimin to the beach and they sat on the sand near the water and just watched the waves come and go while just enjoying each others presence. Jimin could tell out of the corner of his eye that Bogum was staring at him but he didn't mind. After a few seconds of him staring at jimin, he finally said, "Jimin, can I kiss you?" Jimin looked over at him with a surprised facial expression but soon he smiled and nodded because Bogum was looking at with pleading eyes as if he needed to kiss Jimin. Within seconds Bogum has placed his left hand behind jimin's neck to pull him closer and his right hand was laying on jimin's right thigh. The kiss wasn't hungry or fast, it was slow and patient. Jimin loved how his lips felt against Bogums but one thing was missing. That spark that everyone talks about when you kiss the love of your life in a romantic place. Jimin would consider the place they were in right now pretty romantic. He didn't know why he didn't feel it because he really did like Bogum but maybe it was just too soon to tell. After a few seconds of their slow kiss, they both pulled apart breathing in air as their foreheads later against each other. A minute passed of them like that and finally Bogum said, "That was amazing." Jimin didn't know what to say because apparently he was not feeling whatever Bogum was feeling but he just nodded his head.

They sat there for a little longer until it was 9pm and they decided to leave. Bogum walked jimin all the way back to his dorm and when there they just hugged and said goodbye.

Once jimin walked in he put his back to the door and slid down until he was sitting in the floor. Out of nowhere Taehyung popped up and asked where he was all evening. After jimin told him everything that happened, Taehyung was happy because finally his friend was going to have a boyfriend. After they talked they both went to their own bedrooms and got ready for bed, once jimin got into bed he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and how plain it felt. It felt as though he was kissing some random person he had just met in a bar after having a few drinks which he did a lot. And if you're wondering, yes jimin was also the type to sleep around. Anyways after thinking about the kiss for a little and how it had no effect on him, he fell asleep.