Punishment

Once jungkook and jimin separated, jungkook walked back to his car. He couldn't stop thinking about jimin the whole time. Questions flooded his mind. He wanted to ask jimin these questions during their next meet but thought it best not to because of how little they still knew about each other.

Once jungkook got back to his car he jumped in and started his drive back to his house. While he was driving there his phone started to ring. Luckily he had just gotten to a red light, so he picked up his phone and answered it. After a few seconds, he hung up and sighed. It was his work place calling him in for another client. 'Even though it's my day off, they still can't give me a break' jungkook thought to himself. Once the light turned green he continued his drive back to his house and went straight to his room to change.

While jungkook was on his way to work, jimin was walking into his house. Upon entering he expected to hear yelling but he heard nothing. 'This is strange' Jimin thought to himself. Jimin walked inside and shit the door behind him. As he started to make his way deeper inside the house, jimin was getting more and more nervous. First he walked to the living room, then the kitchen but saw no one. He decided to make his way upstairs. Jimin slowly crept up the stairs hesitantly. Once he got to the outside of his bedroom door, he heard men talking from the inside. Jimin out his ear up to the door to see if he could hear anything that sounded familiar.

Right on que he heard his husbands voice, so he knocked on the door ever so quietly. The talking stopped and the door was opened abruptly making jimin stumble backwards a little. Bogum, the one who had opened the door, looked down at jimin as smirked. Jimin kept his head down, afraid to look at his husband. Bogum saw how afraid jimin was and his smirk grew. Finally Bogum spoke, "so, look who showed up boys." Once jimin heard the word 'boys' he looked up and passed his husband, into their bedroom. Inside we're a total of 3 guys. All of them looked familiar until jimin realized they worked with Bogum.

One of the guys replied with, "let's get started then. What are we waiting for" Jimin looked back at Bogum with a questionable and scared expression. Bogum didn't bother explaining anything to jimin, instead he dragged him inside and shut the door behind him. Jimin stood in the middle of their bedroom with his head down. He didn't want to make Bogum made so he didn't bother to say anything. As he stood their he felt the guys looking at his body up and down while licking their lips. Jimin's body was trembling under their stares. He knew what was most likely gonna happen but he just couldn't believe it. Bogum had never gone to this extreme before and it scared him even more to what else he could do.

Bogum stood behind jimin while smirking then said, "have at it boys, just dorm cum inside him." With that Bogum left while locking the door behind him. Jimin watched as Bogum left with a sad expression on his face. He was begging him to come back and save him.

On of the guys got up from the bed as jimin was still looking at the door and walked over to him. He harshly grabbed jimin's chin and turned his head towards him so jimin was looking straight at him. Jimin was tears on the verge of being spilled. The guy smirked at him and said, "there's no point in looking at that door, he's not coming back unless we say to." After that was said. The other two guys got up from the bed and started ripping jimin's clothes off while kissing all over his body.

One was behind jimin kissing his next, another was in front of him kissing his chest and the last was on his knees to the side of jimin pulling his pants down and off. Once jimin was completely naked, all the guys back away and just stared at him with lust filled eyes. Jimin out his head down and tried to cover his private area. The guys noticed this and shook their heads 'no'. They walked up to jimin and pulled him towards the bed. One of the guys pushed jimin into the bed in his back as he crawled on top of him.

The other two guys just watched as the guy on top of jimin took his pants off and shoved his hard dick into him without prep or lube. Jimin couldn't help but to finally let the tears fall. The pain was so unimaginable, worse than Bogum had ever done. The guy went deeper and faster with each thrust. And eventually he pulled out of jimin and came on his chest. Jimin in the other hand didn't come I fact he wasn't even hard.

Once the guy got off of him, another guy got on him and did the same exact thing. When it was the last guys turn, jimin was number to the pain. He didn't scream or try to push him off as he did with the last two. He just let it happen. After it was all over, the 3 guys got dressed and knocked on the door. Bogum came up and unlocked it and the guys paid him money. Jimin just stared at them, watching them exchange money while his used and lifeless body lay in the bed covered in cum.

As the guys left, Bogum came back upstairs and into their bedroom. He squat down beside jimin and moved some of his blonde hair off of his sweaty forehead. Bogum smiles at him while saying, "you did good but you know this was your punishment for having lunch with another guy. I think you forgot that I have people everywhere and you can't do something without me knowing. So form now on. You have to stay at home and I'll be taking jiwoon to school." Bogum said the last part with a big smile and got up. He started walking out of the bedroom and shut the door behind him and locked it.

Jimin didn't know what to think or do anymore. He just lay in bed not moving an inch because of how sore he was until it turned time for Bogum to get jiwoon from school. He heard the front door open then close and that when jimin absolutely lost it. He broke down in every way possible. He just couldn't keep it in anymore. After today he officially decided to get help for him and his son.