Knock knock

Jimin never liked talking about the things Bogum did to him. He didn't want to tell people all of the abuse he's gone through just for people to ask why he stuck around. Truth is, he doesn't know why he stays. He's been wanting to leave ever since the first time Bogum but him, but there was something in the back of his mind telling him that maybe this will all get better. Or maybe Bogum is just having a bad day.

So when his mother asked him to tell her what was going on, he obviously didn't want to say. He didn't want his mom to be disappointed in him, but little did he know that's far from what she would be.

Jimins only ever once tried to talk someone about the abuse and that ended up in him having a full blown anxiety attack. He was only able to get two words out before his breathing started to get heavy and voice started to shack.

That's exactly what was happening now.

His mom was staring down at him with a worried look. His breathing was already starting to increase and he hadn't even said anything. Just thinking back on it all have him horrible anxiety. His mom could see him starting to struggle with his breathing so she knelt down in front of him, "hey hey baby it's okay. You don't have to tell me for now. Just know that I love you," she said as she held the sides of his face with both hands, making Jimin look directly into her eyes.

With tears brimming both of their eyes, Jimin slowly nodded his head and was pulled into a hug. They stayed like this for a little until they heard something fall in the living room. The both of them lifted their heads up and started laughing while wiping there tears away. Then Jimin walked into the living to see what jiwoon has gotten into.

It had been a few hours and at the moment Jimin, his mom, and jiwoon were in the living room watching a movie together. Jimin and jiwoon were laying on one couch with jiwoon spread across his mom asleep and jimins mother was sittting in a big gray rocking chair. They were about 30 mins into the movie when the doorbell rang.

Jimin and his mom looked at each other with questionable looks. Neither of them were expecting anyone at the house so it was odd, but nonetheless jimins mother stood up and walked slowly to the door. About half way to the door a loud and threatening knock echoed through the house making everyone slightly jump.

Jimins mother looks back at jimin in worry but proceeds to the door. Jimin has paused the movie by now and is waiting to see what lies behind the closed door. He pulls jiwoon a little closer to himself, hugging his body. In the back of his mind he had a feeling he knew who it was but on the other hand jimin hadn't mentioned where his mother lived to Bogum.

Jimins mother slowly opened the door, "what are you doing here?"