Routine

Jimin arrived home to a quite house after dropping or jiwoon. Bogum had already left for work and now it was jimin's job to clean up the house. He grabbed a trash bag from the kitchen and went to the living room. Once he walked in, he saw tons of beer bottles and cigarettes everywhere. Jimin sighed then started to pick everything up. After the living room, he went down the hallway picking up stray cigarettes. He walked into his bedroom picking up whatever trash may have been in there, then went into the bathroom and emptied out the trash bin.

Afterwards he went into his sons room and picked up whatever trash he saw and went into his bathroom to empty out his trash bin as well. Once he was done upstairs, he made his way back down into the kitchen and picked up the trash that was in there. After all the trash was removed he set the trash bags into the garage and started on the dishes. Whatever he couldn't fit into the dish washer, he washed by hand.

After the dishes, jimin collected all the dirty laundry and put a load in the wash. Everything he was doing was all muscle memory. He's been doing all of these things ever since Bogum and him moved into this house. At first jimin liked doing it because it made him feel important and needed. After a while it just got repetitive and he felt as thought he was being forced to do it.

Jimin basically had already cleaned the house from top to bottom. He had a little bit of time before he had to pick jiwoon up so he was just doing some last minute organizing. Jimin at the moment was organizing some things in the living room. He walked over to a drawer to put some papers into it. Once he opened it, he was surprised to see his phone laying there.

Jimin had been thinking about so much recently that he completely forgot how Bogum took his phone when he locked him in their bedroom.

Jimin took his phone out of the drawer and tried to turn it on. It wouldn't turn on so he assumed it was dead. He went up to his room, for his charger, and then went back downstairs. He plugged his phone into a outlet that was beside his favorite chair in the living room. The chair was big enough for 2 adults to sit in comfortably and was very soft. Also it was had an extra part for your feet to rest on. As jimin sat there waiting for his phone to charge, he turned on the tv. He really missed watching his favorite tv shows.

He started flipping through the channels trying to find his favorite thing to watch. Once he found it, he clicked on it, set the remote down, and leaned back. He got very into the show almost instantly. Playing in the tv was a live viewing of a court case going on. Right now, the lawyer was talking, trying to defend a murderer. Even though the person convicted was definitely going to jail, the lawyer was doin a really good job to persuade the judge and the jury.

It all went down hill once the prosecutor came out. At first his back was just facing the camera so jimin couldn't see his face but after a few minutes the prosecutor turned to the audience sitting in the court room, which was also where the camera was located. Jimin' mouth slowly dropped. He couldn't believe who he was seeing on the tv. Right there in front of him was none other than jungkook. The father of his sons best friend.

Jimin was astounded at the sudden realization that he's been watching jungkook on tv this whole time. Jungkook was the same prosecutor he would watch when he was pregnant while eating chips on this very chair. Jimin couldn't look away from the tv or close his mouth.

Jimin was also wondering how he never knew what jungkooks job was. That topic just never came up while they were talking. Neither of them knew what the other did until now.

Jimin continued to stare at the tv with his mouth held open with shock until the court case was closed and the verdict was decided guilty. Once it ended, Jimin didn't know what to do. He had the idea to tell jungkook about his situation and maybe he could help but also what would jungkook think of him. I mean for gods sake, he lets his husband bet him and yet jimin does nothing about it. Once jungkook learns everything that Bogum has done to him, will they still be able to call each other friends. All of these thoughts were going through his head, until he felt his phone vibrate. His attention was on his phone seeing how it was charged he picked it up to see if he had any messages.

Low and behold, he had a good amount of messages. Most of them were from his mom and Taehyung but he had a few from some other people or company's.

Jimin decided to click onto his moms messages first to read. As he was going through them he was getting upset. He hasn't seen his mom in awhile because Bogum didn't trust jimin enough to see her and not tell her what he was doing to her son. Although Jimin didn't have the guts to tell her about it. It was kinda the same ordeal with jungkook. He was afraid of what she would think. In all honesty, he was afraid of what everyone would think. That's a reason he never wanted to tell anyone.

Most of his moms messages consisted of 'Where are you', 'I miss you' or 'Why aren't you answering my texts'. He couldn't help but tear up a little at the thought of his mom thinking he's ignoring her.

After looking through her messages, he checked the time and decided he should make his way to the school to pick up jiwoon. He would just call his mom tonight.