Breakfast

Jimin woke up to the sun shining in through the curtains of his old bedroom. He squinted his eyes the moment they made contact with the shining light. He slowly turned over while rubbing his eyes. While having his eyes closed, he reached out to the other side of the bed expecting to feel the warmth of another body.

When all he felt were the cold sheets, his eyes shot open in worry. His mind automatically thinking the worst. Jimin quickly threw the sheets off of himself and sprung for the door. His heart was beating alarmingly fast. He made his way the stairs and he stopped once he heard the little giggles of his baby.

Jimin our his head over his heart, breathing heavily. He let his head fall while he smiled to himself. 'Gosh Jimin calm down' he thought to himself. Once he calmed down a bit, he made his way down the stairs.

The living room was filled with the wonderful aroma of pancakes and bacon. Jimin stopped, closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply, enjoying this.

Once he got in the kitchen he smiled at the sight before his eyes. His son and his mother making pancakes together. Jiwoon was sitting on the counter and playing with one of his action figures while jimin's mom was doing the actual cooking. As Jimin approached them, he saw jiwoon snatch one of the pancakes.

Jimin yelled, "Hey, I saw that!" At jiwoon jokingly. Since the both of them didn't see Jimin sneak up on them, they both jumped. Jimin couldn't control his laughter and had to hold his stomach from how hard he was laughing. Meanwhile Jimin's mother was trying to scold him, "Jimin don't do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack." She said this while holding her chest.

Jiwoon I'm the other hand had gently put the pancake back that he had grabbed and put his eyes back onto his action figure. Jimin walked up to his son once he calmed down, grabbed the pancake and said, "here baby, I was just teasing, " while giving the pancake back to jiwoon.

Jimin's mother said," I just made a fresh pot of coffee if you'd like some." Jimin lightly pinched his son's cheek and walked over to grab a mug and pole himself some coffee.

It was a Monday morning but jiwoon didn't have school and jimins mother had already retired from work, so they all got to eat lunch together. Unfortunately, jimins dad still had to go into work so he couldn't join them.

As they finished up breakfast, Jimin told jiwoon to our his plate in the sink and go play with a few of the toys that were laying around the house from jimins childhood. Jimin was still finishing up a piece of bacon when his mom asked pointedly, "so, are we going to talk about what happened last night or are we gonna ignore it?"

Jimin replied with, "Mom can't you just be happy to see me?"

She sighed and said,"Baby I am happy to see you, but I wasn't happy to see you standing at my door in the middle of the night, drenched in water, crying, and holding my grandson in your arms."

A/N: I apologize for the slow updates and for the awkward ending of this chapter. I promise an update soon after this one and I promise jikook coming soon! Thank you for all the positive feed back! I really appreciate it! :)