Beat

As jimin turned around to see Bogum standing there, he internally started to freak out.whenever Bogum got drunk, it never ended good. He got very aggressive when he drank and would often hit jimin and call him derogatory names such as whore or pathetic. At least those were the two he used most often.

Jimin doesn't know why he started calling him those names because he's never gave the impression that he would cheat on Bogum. In fact he would never have the chance to because of the tight leash Bogum kept him on. It really confused jimin but he never argued or back talked him because it always made things worse.

The first time Bogum got very drunk with some of his buddies and came home was a night jimin would never forget. Jimin was sleeping in their shared bed when he was woken up by a loud noise coming from downstairs. He rolled over and looked at the clock that was on the night stand and it read 3:30 am. He huffed in annoyance already assuming it was Bogum. He reluctantly got out of bed and threw on some pants because at first he felt comfortable sleeping in his boxers and a T-shirt but not anymore.

As he walked out of his room, he headed towards jiwoons room to check on him. Jimin smiled seeing him smiling in his sleeping. Jimin was glad to his son sleeping so peacefully. He closed his sons door and headed downstairs to see what all the noise was.

As soon as he got to the bottom of the stairs he saw Bogum laying on the floor next to a plant he had knocked over that sat next to the door. The pot was broken and dirt was everywhere. Jimin was quit irritated but that soon changed when Bogum looked up at him from where he was laying and started yelling, "What the fuck is this plant doing here?! Was it your stupid idea to put it here? Huh! Answer me bitch! I don't know why I put up with you or jiwoon. You both cause me nothing but trouble. I should just throw you both to the street and you can become the whore like I know you are." Jimin was frozen at his words. Never had he heard Bogum talk like this about him much less their son. It infuriated jimin.

As Bogum was getting up, jimin was walking over to him ready to yell at him. But as soon as he got in range, Bogum was already standing and had one of his hands gripping onto jimin's neck. Jimin didn't know what to do, so once again he froze in fear of what was going to happen.

Bogums grip tightened as he got angrier and he got angrier the longer he stared at jimin. Bogum started to push jimin up against a wall in the living room, knocking over a little side table in the process. Bogum got close to his ear and said, "I hope you know that the only thing you're good for is sucking dick and a good fuck." As he pulled away from jimin's ear, Bogum reaches up and rubbed the back of his hand across jimin's cheek while saying, "your such a nice piece of ass, I'm glad I found you. Nobody else is allowed to touch you like I do." Bogums grip started to tighten again and he started to look angry again, "your mine to do with as I please. Got it?"

Jimin was shocked at everything he was saying. Jimin just stood there with tears running down his cheeks not sure what to say. Bogum started to get frustrated with jimin to answering so he yelled, "do you fucking hear me?!" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and quickly nodded while saying 'yes' over and over again.

After that night jimin never talked back to Bogum in fear of him throwing him and their son out to the streets or of Bogum hurting jiwoon. Even though he has never payed a finger on jiwoon, jimin was still skeptical and he didn't want to risk anything.

So there was Bogum looking as mad as ever and jimin standing there shaking in fear. Bogum looked pissed at jimin as he said, "come with me, now." Jimin looked down in submission and did what Bogum ordered. As he walked out following Bogum down the hallway he closed jiwoons bedroom door. He hoped that whatever Bogum does isn't to loud that jiwoon wakes up.