Mom's week

It was just another day of jungkook picking up shiwoo from school. Another day of neither jimin nor jiwoon being present.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't worried. After all he's meet Jimin's so called husband and even though they didn't really talk, he could tell Bogum wasn't a good guy.

Shiwoo happily skipped his way over to his dad, "Daddy is jiwoon coming back soon?"

In order to keep Shiwoo happy and not worry him, jungkook told his son that jiwoon and jimin went on a vacation and that would be back soon. Although it has been too long and jungkook can't keep lying to his son about it. Soon Shiwoo will catch onto something, he's not a clueless kid. Well... not too clueless.

"Idk when they'll be coming back, but I know they're having a lot of fun." Shiwoo smiles at the fact that his friend was having fun although a little upset that he's not there to have fun with him.

Jungkook smiled down at his son happy that he's still believing him and ruffled his hair before they made their way over to jungkooks car. Jungkook opened the door for shiwoo to get in. Once in he buckled his seat belt for him then closed the door.

Jungkook mad his way over to his side of the car then grunted on realizing that today he is supposed to drop Shiwoo off at his ex-wife's house. He got into the car, started it, and buckled his seat belt on.

Jungkook pulled out of the parking spot carefully and started driving. "Shiwoo, do you know what today is?" Jungkook said as he stole glances at his son from his rear view mirror. Shiwoo frowned while he thought about it for a few seconds, "I don't know daddy, what's today?"

"You're going to be with mommy today!" Jungkook said in an excited voice. Jungkook allows his ex-wife one week out of the month to spend time with Shiwoo instead of just watching his whenever Jungkook has to work.

Shiwoo frowned a little more, "uggghhhhh but I don't wanna go to mommy's, I don't like her house. She never wants to play with me. Why can't I just stay with you all the time?"

Jungkook laughed at his sons cuteness and gave a satisfied smile at the fact that Shiwoo liked him more than his ex-wife.

"I know. I wish you could stay with me all the time too buddy. How about this, if you be nice to mommy and don't give her a hard time then I'll let you stay home from school for two days and we can do whatever you want. How does that sound?"

Jungkook likes to be the favorite parent and he wants to stay in good graces with his son so without his ex-wife knowing, he does little things like this with Shiwoo.

Shiwoo's whole face lit up and he started to jump around in his seat, "really daddy?? Yess yess yess! I'll be good, I promise!"

Jungkook drove the rest of the way to Shiwoo's moms house with a smirk on his face because of the fact that Shiwoo prefers being with him rather than his mom.

Once they arrived, Jungkook helped Shiwoo get out of the car and they walked up to the front door. Jungkook was expecting his ex-wife to answer the door but instead it was the maid. She smiled upon seeing both of them and Shiwoo was just as happy to see her. The maid was a very sweet old lady who was always around to play with Shiwoo when his mom wasn't.

Jungkook really liked her and trusted her with Shiwoo. They greeted each other and Jungkook said his goodbyes to his son before taking his leave.

Since he didn't really have any plans for the rest of his day, he was gonna try and figure out what happened to jimin and Jiwoon. So there he was driving off to what he thinks is still jimin's house.