School

Jimin and jiwoon were both standing outside of the elementary school. Jiwoon really didn't want to go to school today because of everything that happened the night before but he he wanted to be strong for his mom. The two of them walked over to a bench near the entrance of the school. Jimin sat down and pulled jiwoon so that he was standing in between his legs.

Jiwoon was looking down, not wanting to meet his mothers gaze. Jiwoon was afraid jimin would think he was weak if he saw the sad look on his face. His head didn't stay down for long because soon he felt two hands cup his cheeks and pull his head up. Jiwoon made eye contact with jimin and immediately smiled once he saw his mom smiling. It made jiwoon happy that jimin was happy. Or at least looked happy.

Jimin said softly to jiwoon, "baby, are you okay? Do you not feel good?" Jiwoon shook his head indicating 'no' while looking down again. Jimin frowned because if he didn't feel good then what was the problem. Jimin asked, "Then what is it baby?" Jimin brought his head back up again and saw his son had tears in his eyes threatening to spill. Jimin pulled his son into a hug and rubbed his back.

Jiwoon calmed himself enough so that he could talk, "is Mommy okay? I don't want You to get hurt again." Jimin frowned again now realizing what the problem was and he pulled jiwoon in for a tighter hug while jiwoon hugged back just as tight. Jimin now has tears running down his cheeks as well.

Jimin pulled away from the hug and cupped jiwoons cheeks so that he looked him in the eyes. Then he said to jiwoon, "Mommy is perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about me, okay?" Jiwoon nodded his head meaning 'okay' and then hugged his mom once more.

After their hug, jimin straightened jiwoons clothes up and smiled at him. He also wiped his tears from off his cheeks. Jiwoon doing the same to jimin. They smiled at each other and giggled a little at the fact they were both doing the same thing. They were trying to comfort each other.

They stayed there for a little longer just waiting for the bell to ring indicating it was time to go to class. Jimin and jiwoon were playing with one of jiwoons toys that he brought to school to show Shiwoo. All of a sudden they heard someone shouting jiwoons name. They both stopped playing and looked around to spot who yelled his name.

Jiwoon jumped up and down with joy once he saw that it was Shiwoo that yelled his name. Once Shiwoo got to jiwoon they both hugged and giggled. Jimin looked at Shiwoo with a smile that soon dropped once he realized something, "Shiwoo where is your father?" Shiwoo looked up at jimin and then pointed in the direction he ran from.

When Jimin looked over in that direction he saw jungkook running up to them. He looked out of breath. Once he reached them he bent over putting his hands on his knees and panted heavily. All three of them were surprised to see him so out of breath. Once he caught his breath he said, "Shiwoo... don't ever....run away from....me again." Shiwoo nodded his head and looked down. He felt bad for making his father run after him and making him all tired.

Jimin saw Shiwoos sudden mood drop and pulled Shiwoo towards him. He cupped his face to make him look him in the eyes. Jimin kindly said to him while brushing a few of the hairs off of his forehead, "Hey it's okay, how about you and jiwoon go and play until the bell rings."

Both jiwoon and shiwoo faces lit up when they heard jimin say that. They immediately ran towards the playground where all the other kids were playing as well.

Jimin looked up at jungkook with grimace. Once jungkook finally stood up straight again he looked towards jimin and saw how mad he looked. He was a little startled so he asked, "why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin just shook his head while trying to look at the kids. He waited a few seconds then said, "you shouldn't talk like that towards your son. You really hurt his feelings."

Jungkook looked at jimin surprised. He didn't expect jimin to say that to him. He didn't expect jimin to care so much for his son. Like the other day when they got ice cream and jimin treated Shiwoo as if he was his own. It oddly made jungkook happy. He was happy that Shiwoo liked jimin and vice versa. He couldn't explain quite yet what he was feeling so he just thought he was happy that his son was happy.

Jungkook said to jimin, "sorry, I didn't realize how harsh I was. I was just mad he made me run after him." Jimin looked back up at jungkook and saw he looking down ashamed of his actions. Jimin looked at him with guilt. Maybe he shouldn't have said that to jungkook. Jimin stood up and walked over to jungkook. He stood right in front of him and gently raised his hands to cup jungkooks cheeks. He raised jungkooks head so they were making eye contact.

Jungkook was once again surprised by jimin's actions. He didn't expect jimin to do this but he didn't hate it. He oddly liked it. He liked the closeness of the two. He liked feeling jimin's hands on his face. He liked staring at jimin's beautiful face. Yes beautiful. Jimin was beautiful. His eyes, nose, skin, hair, and lips. Ohhh his lips. The way they glistened in the sunlight due to his lip gloss he was wearing. Jungkook found himself staring at his lips unable to look away until jimin cleared his throat getting jungkooks attention.

Once jungkook was out of his thoughts he was very confused. Why was he just thinking like that about jimin, a guy. He's never thought like that about anyone except his wife, at one point. Now that he was staring straight into jimin's eyes, he truly thought jimin was beautiful and he wasn't afraid to admit it. Which surprised himself.

While jungkook was staring at jimin, jimin was wondering what jungkook was staring at and thinking. Until he realized jungkook was staring at his lips. It surprised jimin. Jimin knew jungkook had a wife and he shouldn't let jungkook keep staring at him like this but he couldn't help it. He liked being stared at even if it was just his lips. Once he cleared his throat and got jungkooks attention he said, "it's okay, you just have to be a little gentler towards him." Jimin smiled at him and jungkook smiled back while saying a simple 'i will'.

Jimin backed away from jungkook and the two comfortably stood next to each other while watching their sons play. After a few minutes the bell finally rang and jungkook and jimin both waved to their sons wishing them a good day at school. Once all the kids had gotten inside and the parents were beginning to leave jungkook turned towards jimin and was about to say something until he saw jimin already walking away. He ran up to him and called his name getting his attention. Jungkook lightly grabbed his arm and jimin turned around to face him.

Jungkook then said, "do you want to get some lunch together?"