The secret

It was later in the day and jungkook was just sitting in his office waiting doing some work waiting for the clock to show the time that he had to pick up Shiwoo. Jungkook didn't know what was wrong with him. The whole day he kept thinking about jimin and wondering if he was okay. He really wanted to help whatever was going on.

Finally it was time to pick up Shiwoo. Jungkook packed his things and put them in his bag. At the moment he was working on a case that involved murder. He was gonna have to do some work at home, since he didn't do any at work because of jimin.

After he collected all of his things, he got into his car and headed towards the school. Once he got there, he parked his car and got out to wait where all the other parents wait. While waiting he kept looking around for jimin but he couldn't find him anywhere. 'That's weird. Jimin's always here on time' jungkook thought to himself.

He kept looking around until he heard the bell ring and kids running out of the school. His attention turned back on the front of the school where the kids were running out of. He was looking around for Shiwoo. While looking for him, jungkook spotted jiwoon. Jiwoon was looking around with a confused look on his face until he saw a man. Jungkook looked in the direction jiwoon was looking in and saw a tall handsome man with neatly brushed and gelled black hair. The man looked very friendly but Jiwoon looked as though he was hesitant to walk over.

Once he got over to him, the man picked him up and walked away. Jungkook just stared at the walk away confused. He couldn't stop thinking of who that man was and where jimin was. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Shiwoo yelling his name. Jungkook turned to walk to him and bent down so Shiwoo could jump into his arms. Jungkook cared him to the car and they made their drive home.

A few weeks went by where nothing changed. Bogum was still picking jiwoon up from school. Jiwoon was still very confused about the whole thing but didn't say anything. Jungkook was still worried about where jimin was.

During these few weeks, jimin stayed locked up in their bedroom. Bogum would sleep on the couch downstairs and unlock the door only to give jimin food once a day. Each day jimin would lay in bed and stare at the wall. He wouldn't do much other than eat and shower. He missed jiwoon and surprisingly he missed jungkook and Shiwoo. He wanted so bad to be let out and get away from Bogum but he still was trying to figure out how to do that.

From what jimin knew, 3 weeks had gone by. Bogum had supposedly told jiwoon jimin went on a trip and would be back soon.

Thankfully, one morning jimin was laying in bed when the door to the bedroom opened. Bogum walked in and knelt down in front of jimin. Bogum reaches forward to move some hair off jimin's forehead in turn making jimin flinch. Bogum smiles then spoke, "you've been really good these past weeks, so I'm gonna let you out. You can go back to your normal routine as long as you don't do anything extra. You drop jiwoon off at school then come right back here and clean the house. Understood?"

Jimin quickly nodded his head and sat up while Bogum stood up and backed away from the bed. Jimin sat on the edge of the bed as Bogum walked out and left the room. After a few seconds, jiwoon peeked his head around the door frame and asked in a small voice with tears threatening to drop, "Mommy? Is that you?" Jimin looked up and immediately started to cry while saying, "Yes baby. It's me." Jimin he led his arms out and jiwoon came running into the room and jumped into jimin's arms. They both started crying and hugging each other tightly afraid to let go.

After a few minutes of just hugging each other and crying, jimin spoke, "I'm sorry baby. I'm never gonna leave you again." Jiwoon pulled his head away from jimin to look him in the eyes. Jiwoon brought his small hands up to jimin's face and wiped his tears off. This caused jimin to smile which in return caused jiwoon to also smile. Jiwoon said, "it's okay Mommy. I know it wasn't your fault."