Prologue

DISCLAIMER

Jab We Met - 2 by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/181500191?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=wHXF6BJzo2G7iY%2BHr02Y3bdtaV05XFHxsK2LKI%2BWzEuXs45L6wOFLjg9HuFI2ZvlnMX%2BqI5xLZcSAha7HsuvISI5ayz8cVAEC%2F%2Fu8k%2FDBJENA8v0FzFOk9w0oAnw4hkp)

Thank you.

Prologue..
“Papa.. Papa…” a little three years old girl screamed running to her left, then right side all lost in the
huge park, where she was playing with her father hours ago with happily. The park seemed to be a
dreamy and beautiful place when her father was right there encouraging her to play with other kids, but without him it turned to be the scariest place ever.

“Papa.. whele ale youuu??.. Papaaaa..” she screamed sobbing, tired of seeing everything blank and no way out to find her father, she sat on the grass and hugged her knees burying her face.

A girl walking with her grandfather chatting with him and at the same time staring at their surroundings, the park was filled with cute and mischievous kids, who were still innocent at heart. The girl smiled at the thought, rather than being in a party with friends, this walk with her Dadu in this park is what brings happiness in her life.
But today a baby girl crying alone in a corner caught her attention, the way she was screaming for her father made Khushi, the girl sure that she was lost.

“Dadu I’ll just come..” saying this she rushed to the baby, leaving her Dadu nodding.

“Baby..” Khushi bend down and sat on the grass with her calling her softly and making sure she
doesn’t get scared.

The baby peeked to see who it was from her knees, and saw a woman staring at her with a smile on her face.

“What are you doing here alone? Where’s mumma and papa?” Khushi asked in a baby language to make the baby comfortable with her.

“Papa..Papa..” the baby cried and threw herself on Khushi crying, “I want my papa!!”

Khushi felt so bad for the girl right now, she hugged her tightly, “Aww don’t cry my baby! We’ll surely find your papa. Tell me is he here? What’s his name?”

"Papa Arnav..” the baby replied.

“Full name baby? Do you know?” Khushi asked patting her back, to make her stop crying.

“Chote..” the baby said remembering what her family members call her father at home.

“Arnav Chote??” Khushi asked making a weird face.

The baby nodded sobbing, “I want papaaa..”

Khushi stood up with the baby in her arms, with a mission of asking the people near if they knew about her father.

But, suddenly she felt someone snatching the baby from her arms with such a force that she was
taken aback.

She looked at the person, and found the pair of dark brown eyes on her with such an intense gaze as if he would kill her right now.

She gulped, still gathered courage, “Oyee who are you? And how can you take this baby like this? Just
because she is lost doesn’t mean I will hand her over to anyone. I’ll complain to police that you’re
trying to kidnap her..”

The baby whose eyes was moist now, started twinkling in happiness, she kissed the man’s cheek and wrapped her arms on his neck, as he tightened his hold on her.

“Papaaaa..” she screamed happily.

Khushi hiccupped shocked to find out that the man was indeed known to the baby, moreover he was her father!

Before she could even come out of her first shock, two men dressed in black suit held her harshly by
her arms.

“Papa she no hurt me.. friend.. Aashi’s friend..” the little baby explained to him quickly that the girl standing with them was a good person who wanted to help, she very well knows that when these two man in black come, then they want to beat people.

Arnav stared at her for a while, Aashi nodded her head.

“Who are you both? Leave me..” Khushi said horrified, she didn’t knew that this treatment she would receive by helping someone.

“Leave her..” he said in his sharp tone, taking his baby he went towards the car. The driver opened the door for him and he got in.

Khushi looked at him going shocked, while the two men left her and followed their boss.

“Go on you good for nothing bodyguards! And say to your boss to learn how to say thank you for
those who help him..” Khushi yelled and sighed hard going back to her Dadu, while the people who witnessed the scene couldn’t stop looking at her making her feel more embarrassed.

***************************************************
While in the car, Arnav kissed Aashi’s face multiple times patting her back softly, “Where were you baby? Doesn’t papa say for you to always stay near me?”

“I am solly papa! Aashi never go anywhele without youl permission..” she pouted sadly remembering how her father was talking over the phone facing his back to her, and her curiosity to see more of this park made her silently ran from there and on her way back she lost herself, she didn’t know how to come back to her papa.

“It’s okay. Never do this to papa again..” he said gulping, only he knows for a moment he felt like he lost her, he became so helpless searching for her every corner of this park along with his bodyguards.

And finally he found her with that girl, whom he thought to be the kidnapper who wanted to harm his baby. He was ready to punish that girl severely when his daughter told him that she was a good person, she wanted to help. Of course she wanted to help, but that moment only bad thoughts came in his mind that’s why he thought bad about that girl too, he only wanted his baby safe and sound with him, in his arms.

Thank you so much: @Swathykc! It's only because of you that I got Jab We Met-2 back and will be able to publish here to other readers as well.. I'm so happy, thank you so so so much dear 😍😍❤❤.