Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!

After the wedding got completed, Akash and Payal were taking blessings from the family.

Payal came to Khushi, she hugged Khushi tightly. Khushi smiled and hugged her back, thinking about their conversation, where Payal revealed that she got jealous that everyone were giving attention to her and she thought no one loves her. Khushi apologized that she left like that, and Payal also said sorry to her. The family felt guilty for making her feel like that. At the end, everything got sorted between them, Payal got friends with Khushi too.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiii.. I'm married man now!" screamed Akash excitedly, and hugged her tightly. Khushi and others giggled.

"Don't get too excited, you will know what trouble you got in.." said Arnav smirking.

Khushi glared at him, then looked back at Akash, "Don't listen to him.."

"ASR we checked everywhere but didn't find Meera and Karan.." Aman whispered to him.

Arnav clenched his jaws, "Check again Aman, I'm sure they will not leave without doing what they want.."

Aman nodded. Arnav held Khushi's hand.

Khushi shoved his hand pouting, "Don't talk with me! You called me a trouble.."

"You're my jalebiheart happy?" he said, pulling her to a corner.

"You have to leave now Khushi with Aashi. I will send my bodyguards with the driver Just take Aashi and go!" Arnav said serious.

"But you.." Khushi said.

"Don't worry about me, I just want to protect you and Aashi.." he said, convincing her to leave.

Though Khushi didn't want, she unwillingly had to leave with Aashi as Arnav ordered her to.

***********************************************

The sky was darker, there were no guests around the hall. Only Arnav was waiting for the servants to clean the place and take all the utensils that belonged to them, the driver was taking the gifts to the car.

As they ended the job, Arnav walked out of the hall receiving a call from Khushi.

Before he could pick up, he was beaten up brutally on his head. He screamed in pain, shutting his
eyes tightly. The phone fell from his hand, breaking in pieces on the floor.

Everything went blur for him, he just felt being pushed by some men to a car.

********************************************

Raizada mansion..

"His phone was ringing now, suddenly became unavailable.." Khushi thought worriedly, while Nk, Lavanya, Anjali and Shyam were busy in teasing Payash.

"Mumma.." Aashi hugged her legs, she started jumping and spread her arms for Khushi to lift her.
Khushi lifted her.

"Where's Papa?" asked Aashi frowning slightly.

"Papa will come soon.. OK? Now my princess needs to sleep.. Aren't you tired?" Khushi said, taking
her upstairs to her room.

She put Aashi to sleep, and laid beside Aashi cuddling her.

"DM why am I feeling like something bad is going to happen? Please don't let anything happen to Arnav.. Please be with him and protect him.. Make him come home soon, I will only feel relieved if I see him in front of me.. Come home soon Jaan.." she thought stroking Aashi's hair.

***********************************************

Arnav looked away, shutting his eyes tightly as cold water was splashed on his face.