Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!

The car came to a halt in front of a huge NGO.

"Friend.. that house!!" Aashi patted Khushi's shoulder pointing with her index finger to the NGO side.

"What are we doing here?" Khushi asked confused looking at Arnav.

"What do you mean? This is the NGO I was talking about!" Arnav said.

"I come here often and Mary aunt and Johnny uncle treat me like their daughter.. How come I've not seen you earlier?" Khushi smiled.

"Oh so you're.." Arnav raised his eyebrow as his mind travelled to the past.

Flashback..

Arnav was walking with Mary and Johnny chatting about the situation of the NGO.

Suddenly he stopped walking hearing a girl's voice who was running with the kids laughing heartily.

A frown appeared on his face because he was trying hard but not getting to see a glimpse of her, she was only facing her back to him. Seems like she's on Chori Chori chupke chupke mood with him!

The frown released from his face as she was about to turn and finally he would see this girl that is attracting him.

"Arnav beta.." Mary shook him, and he turned to face her.

"Where are you lost?" Mary asked him.

"Nothing.. What were you saying?" Arnav asked again as they continued their walk over the huge garden. He shifted his eyes to glance at her again but.. Damn! She already left from there leaving him with her thoughts for one whole day.

Flashback ends..

"I am?" Khushi raised her eyebrows curiosily.

Arnav ignored her curious question but was surprised himself that the girl who once manage to haunt him for the whole day turned out to be his wife! Was this his luck?!

"Let's go.." he announced, and his family started getting down of the car.

Khushi glared at him for ignoring her, and took Aashi in her arms getting down the car.

"Yaaay!!" Aashi clapped her hands excitedly to play with the kids.

Khushi smiled seeing her excitement, she made Aashi wear a hat to protect her from the sun.

Aashi pouted, "Friend Aashi don't want to weal this.."

"Aashi listen to Friend, she's doing this for your good!" Arnav said walking near them.

"Aashi you didn't even ask me why I made you wear this hat?" Khushi asked pouting.

"Why?" Aashi asked.

"Because you see that Sun.." Khushi pointed to the sun in the sky.

Arnav and Aashi looked up and immediately looked down unable to bear the brightness of the sun.

"Sunny very blight.. Aashi can't look it.." Aashi said rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, your Sunny is good boy but today is very angry and hot na?! It is said everything in excess is bad for health.. The same way Sunny is good but today he's very Sunny than normal days and he is dangerous for Aashi now! He can burn Aashi's skin you know.. And Aashi will be in pain later na? So Aashi have to wear this hat to protect Aashi from bad Sunny today.." Khushi explained adding her cute antics and ways of explanation.

Aashi nodded her head, "I will weal hat to plotect from Sunny.. Sunny angry and hot today na?"

Arnav chuckled hearing his wife and daughter talks.