Chapter 25 - Mumma!!

The sun rays peeked in Aashi's room, Arnav frowned in his sleep. He opened his eyes unwillingly and felt a weight on him.

Then he realized yesterday they slept in the same position only, Khushi was resting her back on his front, and her head rested on his neck. While Aashi was sleeping on Khushi's lap, with her head on Khushi's chest, sleeping peacefully like an angel. And he was leaned on the bed headboard bearing these two angels on him, his arms were wrapped around them protectively.

Arnav raised his hand carefully, and put aside a hair strand falling on Khushi's face. Now he got a clear vision of her beautiful and innocent face. He kept staring at her till his heart satisfaction.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

"You're just like Sharanya Di, Khushi.. Maybe that's why I can't hate you.. Same smile, same attitude, same behavior, same no.. You're more crazy than her.. (Arnav chuckled), both always think about family first, selfless, honest and innocent.. You remind me of her always.." Arnav thought.

Khushi buried her face on his neck hiding from the sun rays.

Arnav nuzzled her hair, "I can't lose you at any cost.."

Aashi woke up also sensing her father movements, she left Khushi's lap slowly and looked at her father smiling.

"Good.." she was about to wish her father, but he placed his lips on his finger.

"Friend is still sleeping.." he whispered eying to Khushi.

Aashi bit her lips smiling and whispered like Arnav did, "Aashi won't make noisey!"

Aashi placed a soft kiss on Khushi's cheek making Arnav smile at her cute antics.

***********************************************

Khushi came downstairs with a smile never leaving her face, after all yesterday she got to sleep peacefully with her husband and daughter. It was the best moment of her life, she would cherish it forever.

"Pack Aashi's snacks also.." Anjali said ordering HP and found Khushi on her way.

"Khushi we are going to picnic today.." said Anjali smiling.

Khushi nodded her head, "Di can we call Payal also? She will get to spend time with us in this way.."

"It's a great idea Khushi, sure we should call her.." said Anjali.

"Okay, then I will ask Akash to call her.." Khushi said and went upstairs to talk with Akash.

Arnav came downstairs with Aashi in his arms.

Nani smiled seeing father and daughter matching color of their clothes. Arnav was looking handsome with a white shirt and blue denim jeans. And Aashi was like a princess, with her a white dress and blue flowers printed on it. And her hair was styled in a French braid.

"Naniiii.." Aashi screamed smiling, she raised her hands to reach Nani.

Arnav walked near Nani, and handled Aashi to Nani. Nani took her, and made Aashi sit on her lap, clenching her cheeks.

Aashi smiled, "Nani it hults (hurts)"

Nani giggled.

"My baby is looking so beautiful like a Princess.. Who styled Aashi's hair?" Nani asked.

"Friend.. Friend make blaid (braid) in my hail.." Aashi said playing with Nani's rings on her finger.

"Chote.." Anjali came in the living room, she shifted her eyes from the phone to Arnav.