Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!

Arnav woke up, he sat on the recliner and looked at Khushi's side. It was empty!

He frowned not seeing his angel sleeping cuddling to her pillow, and stood up to use the bathroom but it was locked. Means she woke up earlier than him today.

"Strange.." Arnav murmured and went to the pool side.

**********************************************

At the breakfast table..

Anjali came to him, to serve his breakfast. He frowned and held her hand stopping her, "Khushi?"

"Chote!! Let me serve you because your wife is busy making paratha.." Anjali smiled.

Arnav let Anjali serve him, even though his heart was feeling something wrong. Khushi didn't show her face to him till now, it seemed like she is avoiding him.

"Nannav doesn't need to buy clothes today.." said NK smiling naughtily.

"Why?" Akash asked.

"He will wear his suits na, like he wore on his wedding day.." NK giggled earning a glare from Arnav.

Khushi came after sometime, and joined them for breakfast. Her whole attention was on Aashi today.

Arnav didn't like this a bit, more over now that he realized his love for her and she is treating him like a stranger. She always ask him if he wants something more when she's feeding Aashi. She is always staring at his plate to see if he has finished his food or not and always crack some joke on him making the family laugh. But today, nor her glance neither her attention were on him.

************************************************

Arshi's room:

Arnav brushed his hair staring at her through the mirror.

"Dammit.. What's wrong with her? She never stays quiet with me.. Always talking nonstop.. Then why is she like today? I need to talk to her.." he thought.

Khushi was about to leave the room after getting ready to leave, when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

"Khushi.." he called her softly.

Khushi shut her eyes in pain, still facing her back to him, "Hmm.."

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"What?" she asked back in irritation. He really doesn't know what he did, he broke her hopes!

"You're ignoring me Khushi, do you think I'm blind? What's wrong?" he asked.

Khushi didn't reply, she just wanted to cry now itself. Arnav held her hand and made her sit on the bed.

"Tell me Khushi.. Is something bothering you? Did I did something wrong?" he asked as he sat beside her.

Khushi looked into his eyes, she wanted to say it to him but didn't had courage to.

"We are getting late.." she said and stood up ready to run away from him, but he was quick.

Arnav pulled her and she landed on his lap. Khushi gasped, and tried to get up again but Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist, tightening his grip on her to not let her go.

"Let me go.. Arnav.." she struggled on his hold.

"Husband and wife should never keep secrets from each other.." he said.

Khushi stopped and looked at him, "Do you even consider me as your wife?"

Arnav nodded, "I do.. I do see you as my wife!"