Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!

One month and three days later..

One month passed by, and things were just not the same anymore in Raizada family. It changed for better, with Khushi being a part of their family, it was always a mansion full of happiness for everyone including Arnav. For Akash and Nk, life got double fun because Khushi is a part of their pranks now, for Anjali, Khushi is like a baby sister for her. Anjali loves to chat and spend time with Khushi. For Shyam, he found a sister that is always by his side defending him when he fights with his dear Rani Sahiba, Khushi also helps him in his work or to solve cases. For Nani, she found an ideal bahu for the family, she treats Khushi the same way as Arnav, she is Nani's Gudiya (Doll). For Mami, Khushi is like her daughter like Akash and Arnav, everyone makes fun of her because of her make up craziness, but Khushi always supports her and have fun with Mami. For Mama, Khushi is like his daughter also but also his best friend, he loves to listen to old music with Khushi who is fond of it, unlike his son and NK who loves modern day music. Mama enjoys chatting with Khushi at night, while eating warm pakoras with tea. For Aashi, life is like being in a Disney land! She has a mother that is friendly and takes care of her. Khushi treats with patiently and with care, plays with her and listen to her every wish and talks to her daily. Khushi teaches Aashi everyday something new that helps to turn her into a good human being. For Laxmi, she found a best friend in Khushi. Khushi plays with her when she gets time and also feed her. And for Arnav, he is more comfortable with Khushi now, they are like in friends stage now even though they still fight like kids but they feel it from inside that these fights aren't harmful to their growing relationship, it's just for fun. Khushi takes care of him, chats with him at night when they go to sleep. She always does sweet little things and gestures that are making him surrender himself to her. Didn't he say he likes to do his things alone? Now it's completely opposite, he likes when Khushi choose clothes for him, when she gives him his wallet, handkerchief and his car keys. He likes when she makes coffee for him and comes to give him personally along with his newspaper in morning. He likes when she gives his meds on time, and also calls him when is in office to have his meds. He likes when she's a part of his daily life. He has to see, hear and feel Khushi around him to start his day. He has realized how bad he thought about her in the first days of their marriage, she is completely opposite of what he had thought. He thought she is behind his money, fame and looks but Khushi isn't like other girls, she is very selfless girl, only think about other's happiness, he has noticed how she doesn't accept anyone in this house to be upset in her presence, she always tries to keep everyone happy. But she herself hide her pain from everyone, whenever she's upset she wouldn't say to anyone. She would just stay on his poolside silently staring at the sky and then come back with full energy and a smile that never leaves her face. She is always helping his family in everything they need, till now he thought only he could fulfill the responsibilities and wishes of his family. But she's carrying an equal part with him. She takes care of the little things in Aashi's life that he never noticed before. Aashi is really happy with Khushi and he can see it from his daughter's eyes. All his daughter speak with him start with Khushi and ends with her only. Khushi won his heart and trust completely when she saved Anjali from an accident. Anjali was crossing the road while talking over the phone and didn't saw a car coming to her side with full speed, Khushi was behind her with Akash and Aashi. Without thinking for her life, she ran and pushed Anjali aside, saving both his and Anjali life. Because if something happened to his another sister, he would die for sure now. He already lost Sharanya, who was like a mother to him and now to lose Anjali he wouldn't bear it. He will be thankful to Khushi all his life. He started having a soft corner for Khushi then.

********************************************

"Khushi bitiya please come here for a while.. I need your help to arrange pooja items" shouted Nani from Mandir.