The End!

At hotel XYZ..

After ordering their food, Khushi was staring at everyone else except Arnav, who had that big smirk on his face after seeing that she wore red saree as he asked her too.

“Can you stop staring at me?” she asked sarcastically.

“No, I can’t..” he nodded sideways, “You’re  my wife and I’ve all rights to look at you!”

“To trust me also!” she said making him remember she’s still angry on him.

“I know!” he said, “I’m sorry Khushi!”

“Just by saying sorry, nothing changes!” she said with moist eyes, “Now every time a problem comes up, will you blame my love for that? Will you say to me that my presence in your life made you weak? That you’re not the same ASR anymore? That you regret marrying me?”

“NO! I will never say that again Chipku.. that was the last time, I am really sorry for everything I said to you in anger that day.. I never mean that..” he said feeling guilty.

“I want guarantee that you’ll never do it again!” she said and crossed her arms pouting; “Can you give me that?”

“You’re really my wife!” he chuckled, “What can I do Mrs.Raizada to prove you that I will never do it again?” he asked.

“I don’t know! You should think that, isn’t it?” she raised her eyebrows, shrugging her shoulder.

The waiter came with the dishes, while Khushi attacked her food. Arnav was thinking what he should do to make her forgive him.

********************************************************

Sometime later, Khushi was waiting for Arnav who went to washroom. She took her time to talk with Anjali over the phone, and while chatting she suddenly heard his voice.

She turned to the right side and saw him standing on a chair with a mic asking everyone to hear him. She widened her eyes in shock and kept the phone at the table, Anjali was also hearing her Chote speaking.

“Ladies and gentleman can I get your attention please?” Arnav said smiling. The girls cheered for him, they were looking dreamily at the Greek God in front of them. Khushi rolled her eyes, feeling jealous. She just wanted to pull him away and take him to a place where those hungry eyes won’t ever find him.

“Actually I need your all help to pacify my wife..” Arnav said, he pointed to Khushi, “That beautiful woman in red saree is my wife Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..”

Everyone looked at Khushi, and indeed as Arnav had said, she was beautiful like an angel!

Khushi blushed, she looked down unable to face all those curious eyes on her.

“Okay, you guys can stop staring at her.. I’m very much possessive!” Arnav said. Everyone laughed.

Khushi also giggled on hearing him.

“So, my wife is very angry on me!” Arnav said, the crowd shouted, “Hawwww!!!! Why?????”

“Actually the fault is mine, she’s the perfect wife anyone can get.. When she first came in my life, I rejected her.. I didn’t want our marriage and I was very rude to her, but she never took it to her heart, she is very chirpy, bubbly, has a pure and golden heart, a girl in her own happy world! She came into my life and just brightened my world.. I’m the ASR everyone knows, but no one knows the Arnav that I killed years ago, that Arnav was just like her but after he lost his parents and his sister, he became depressed, he closed the door of happiness in his life, and then she came.. She changed everything in me, I’m seeing myself turning to that Arnav again..” he said.

Khushi looked at him with moist eyes, while everyone was emotional hearing this side of ASR.

“Right now I’m just blaming myself for hurting the most important person in my life, I’m asking myself why did I say those words I said to her? How did I even get the courage to blame her for loving me!?” Arnav said, his eyes moistened but he quickly wiped the corner of his eyes.

Jumping down the chair, he walked to her and kneeled, “Please forgive me Khushi.. I know I was wrong, just give me another chance and I will prove to you that I’m not that ASR, I’m your Arnav and your Arnav will always be strong if you’re with him!”

Tears slipped from her eyes and she looked at him getting lost in his eyes. Everyone were staring at them in silence and after few seconds, everyone clapped smiling with teary eyes and start shouting to Khushi who didn’t reply to him still, “Forgive him!!..Forgive him!!”

Khushi got startled hearing their shouts, she smiled and cupped Arnav’s face running her fingers through his hair, she rested her forehead on his, “I forgive you my Cute Chocolate!”

Raizadas on the other side shouted happily after hearing Khushi’s reply through the phone, they started celebrating it, dancing in the living room especially Nani.

Arnav lifted Khushi happily, and walked away from there, he turned back at the door and shouted, “Thank you guys!!!!!!!!”

Everyone clapped happily. Khushi blushed on his arms, she hide her face on his chest. ********************************************************************
2 months later..

It was late night, when Arnav arrived home. He was walking through the garden side to reach home all tired, suddenly Aashi came running to him.

“Papa.. Papa… Papa…” Aashi shouted excitedly, while running. Arnav picked her up, “Slowly baby.. you will fall if you ran like this!”

“Papa!” she smiled panting heavily. “Hmm..” Arnav smiled seeing her excitement, as he patted her back calming her down, for sure Khushi must have done something that made her this happy.

“Lil Chocolate is coming!” she said with her eyes twinkling in happiness.

“Who??” Arnav asked confused. But Aashi didn’t reply to him, she kept chanting this till he walked to the door of the mansion.

While opening the door, he realized what Aashi meant by this. If Khushi calls him Chocolate, then Little chocolate would be their child!

His smile got wider realizing this, he walked quickly and in excitement inside the house, just to confirm from Khushi’s mouth about this.

He walked to the living room, and there she was sitting in middle on the couch, and his family was near her, happily pampering her. She was glowing in happiness, and when he reached, she just blushed. And he knew it was Yes! Yes, she was pregnant of his child.

“Congratulations.. You’re going to become father Chote!” Nani came to him smiling, and hugged him.

He reciprocated the hug, but his eyes were on only on her, he whispered to her, "Thank you!"

Khushi blushed and looked down smiling.

The end.

Angel 23.