Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!

Khushi came downstairs with Anjali and Nani by her side, she wore a red lehenga and covered her face with duppata.

"Anjali ji don't you think you should inform your brother? That day just because I touched his

daughter, those two men in black held me so harshly, today if he gets to know that I'm taking his

bride's place then I will be sent to DM soon!" Khushi whispered to Anjali.

"Don't worry, we'll handle Chote's anger. I will not let anything happen to you.." Anjali said as she faked a smile coming to the mandap.

Arnav's eyes landed on his Di coming with Sheetal, he looked down again with a sigh, life was so unfair with him.

Anjali made Khushi sit beside Arnav, "Your bride is here!"

"Bride!! Bride nahin, I'm his prey that this lion will devour me after seeing my face.." Khushi thought

biting her nails under the duppata.

Preeti watched this also nervous, she was thinking how her friend will handle this situation.

The pandit started chanting, and Anjali looked at Nani and Mami nervously as to how will they hide Khushi's face when Arnav would put sindoor on her.

As soon as both stood up to take sath phere, the family started throwing rose petals to them with nervous smile.

"If Nannav gets a hint that instead of Sheetal, it's Khushi.. marriage will become triple dhamaal.." NK

said imagining the disaster.

"Chup! Say good things, it's good that witch left us and DM send a Pari in our life.." Mami said smiling to Khushi and Arnav doing the seven rounds.

Aashi threw the rose petals to her father smiling, Arnav smiled back to her, "Whatever I'm doing, I'm

doing it for you Aashi.."

The pandit asked Arnav to fill Khushi's maang with sindoor, now the Raizadas were sweating in fear.

Anjali stood in between them with a nervous smile, Arnav gave a cold and confused look to her.

"I..I want to help to lift this duppata.." Anjali stammered with a smile on her face.

"I'm not a kid that I can't lift her duppata.." Arnav replied, making Anjali frown at him.

Khushi gulped, she lifted her duppata slowly.

"Papaaaaa.." Aashi screamed.

Arnav looked at her side, and Anjali took this opportunity to take his finger filled with vermillion to Khushi's forehead quickly.

The Raizadas who were till now holding their breaths, sighed in relief when Khushi covered herself again and Anjali smiled.

Aashi gave a toothy smile to Arnav.

Arnav turned to Khushi and Anjali, "Sindoor?"

"You already applied to her Chote. Did you forgot?" Anjali giggled.

The pandit nodded in yes, and Arnav also accepted confused to why they were so strange and smiling too much, as far as he know they hate Sheetal and they should be sad that he's getting married to a girl that they didn't accept.

"Now tie this mangalsutra around her neck beta. After this, you both will be known as husband and

wife.." pandit said handing the mangalsutra to Arnav.

Arnav nodded as he took it from pandit hand, he didn't want to marry Sheetal but maybe that's what life planned for him.

Nothing in his life happened by his will, another thing wouldn't make a difference.