Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!

The sun rays peeked through the curtains of their room, a frown appeared on his face making a smile appear on her lips, who was just staring admiring her husband sleeping peacefully.

Arnav looked at her smiling, with half open eyes he rubbed her back, and with other hand caressed her hair, "Are you okay?" he asked.

Khushi nodded her head blushing, Arnav smiled a little he closed his tired eyes again to sleep. Khushi kissed his naked chest, then sat on the bed grabbing her clothes she ran to the bathroom.

*****************************************************

Khushi was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for both of them, she was lost in thoughts of last night.

How much she tried to concentrate on other thing, she could only think about last night!

She blushed thinking she's his now in all senses. She stared at her hands with mehndi design, it's still dark and his 'A' visible to her, she smiled and kissed her hand, "I love you" she whispered.

Arnav hugged her from behind taking her by surprise, Khushi smiled shyly.

"Aap.." she whispered.

"Hmm.. main!" he smirked, "Anything changed?"

Khushi blushed, she poured his coffee in the mug and handled it to him, "Hmm.. yesterday.."

"Oh, nothing special in yesterday.. I've done that before!" he said shrugging and kept the mug on the table. Khushi opened her mouth in "O" shape, then looked at him serious, "You really?"

Arnav nodded his head. Her eyes moistened seeing his reply, she thought it was his first time as hers, but he already slept with someone else.

Arnav giggled, "Chipku stop thinking I've betrayed you! You're the first woman in my life, I never slept or been close to anybody else.."

Khushi sighed in relief, then she glared at him and started beating with him on his chest with her hands, making him laugh at her. He lifted her, Khushi screamed: Waaait..

"For what?" Arnav groaned.

"Your coffee baba.." she said glancing at the mug of coffee on the table, "Okay take it.."

Arnav bend a little, Khushi forwarded her hands to grab the mug.

***************************************************

Farm house..

Anjali looked at the breakfast table, she felt someone missing. Then she noticed she hasn't seen Khushi neither Arnav today.

"Where are Chote and Khushi?" she asked.

Everyone started looking for them, then realized they weren't there in the first place.

"Call them and ask if they're okay.. I didn't notice Gudiya last night.." said Nani worriedly.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Chote called yesterday when we were partying to his wife, so Khushi bitiya must be with him.." said Mami smiling.

"Even bhai left our party without informing!" Akash said frowning.

Everyone laughed understanding that the love birds were enjoying 'alone'.

"How cute they're!" said Shyam, "They can't live without each other now, it seems impossible!"

"Haan, if one day Khushi doesn't see Chote leaving for office, all day she would be thinking about him, did he eat, his meds, everything! And Chote toh, he becomes mad without his wife.." Anjali giggled.