Chapter 53 - Dinner date!

Next morning..

Arnav woke up, he sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes then looked at his wife’s side only to see it empty.

“Khushi woke up so early today..” he frowned in confusion.

“Haan, why? Can’t I wake up early?” she walked out of the bathroom glaring at him.

“Good morning meri jaan..” he smiled ignoring her question which would lead them to fight.

“Morning!” she replied and went to the dressing table. Arnav widened his eyes seeing his wife behaving exactly like him.

“Khushi will you stop behaving like this with me? It’s so not you!” he said.

“Acha? You’re right only, it’s not me.. that Khushi is really a fool, innocent and sweet types, that’s why you didn’t even mind to say that it was mistake to fall in love with her na?” she asked sarcastically, “Yesterday you were saying big talks, that you’ll not give up.. you will make me forgive you.. what happened now? In just one night, and you’re already tired Mr.Raizada?”

“Khushi..” he didn’t even complete his sentence, when she threw the towel to his side, “Fresh up and come downstairs to have breakfast..”

She left the room, while he kept staring at her, then looked back at the towel in his hand, smelling it, “My vanilla ice cream is so angry.. I need to do something to pacify her..”

****************************************************

Khushi was in kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone, when Arnav came there. He hugged her from behind, Khushi acted like she is unaffected by his presence.

“Do you want to go on a dinner date with me tonight?” he asked. Khushi nodded sideways, “Nahin!”

“Khushi!” Arnav looked at her in disbelief.

“Leave me..” she said holding the plate on her hands, Arnav didn’t move.Khushi glared at him,she pushed him slightly and went from there.

Arnav sighed. Aashi came running inside the kitchen, she smiled staring at him, “Papa.. my fliend came!”

“Who?” Arnav asked, and she came to him, holding his finger and dragging him to the living room to meet her friend.

As they reached, Arnav smiled staring at two known figures to him.

“Hi Kiara!” he bend down to receive a five years old girl who came running to hug him. “Hi uncle.. How are you? Did you miss me?” she asked giggling.

“I’m fine! Of course I missed you..” he smiled pinching her cheeks, “What did you brought for uncle from London?”

“Many toys!” exclaimed Kiara. Aashi eyes lit up in happiness, she jumped up and down, “Let’s play Kiala di..”

Aashi and Kiara were playing around. Arnav stood up and hugged the lady standing smiling at the kids, “Hi Katy!”

“Hi ASR..” Katy smiled. Arnav asked her to sit and joined her to chat about her trip to London.

Khushi went to call everyone to have breakfast, then came to them, she was about to call him but her eyes travelled to the lady with him.

Arnav noticed her, her hazel eyes staring at him sharply and angrily as if she’s ready to kill him now made him smile, he stood up and went near her. Khushi looked away, Arnav grabbed her by her waist, “Katy.. she’s my wife, Khushi.. and Khushi, she’s Katy our neighbor.. she has a daughter, Kiara who is Aashi’s best friend..”