Chapter 3 - One night!

"I'll go and talk with him.." saying this a worried Anjali rushed to her brother's room, and as she got inside she saw sat on the bed lost in his thoughts.

"Chote.." she whispered his nickname softly taking a seat beside him.

"Don't talk to me Di.." he faked anger to her.

"Acha! Won't you ever talk to your Di again?" Anjali asked pouting.

"You know that's not true!" he sighed, "But you shouldn't do that Di. How could you decide everything without informing me? At least I had the right to know that I'm not getting married to Sheetal, that woman betrayed me at the last minute, I would teach her a lesson she would never forget.."

"What's the point Chote? Marriage would be cancelled, Aashi wouldn't get her mumma and you would teach a lesson to Sheetal! No one would get benefitted if I told you the truth, but now you got married, Aashi got her mumma and we saw Sheetal's true face, and if you want to teach her a lesson

or not, it's upto you now.." Anjali said calmly.

"But Di you just choose some random girl to be Aashi's mother, what do you know about her?" Arnav asked.

"Chote sometimes we meet people in our life, and just by one glance you know how that person is.

Didn't I told you Sheetal isn't good, and see what happened? And now I'm telling you Khushi is perfect for you and for Aashi. You will see the results later.." Anjali smiled.

Arnav tried to say something, but Anjali stopped him by raising her palm.

"Give her a chance Chote.." she said a cute puppy face and a pleading tone.

"I hope I don't repent.." he said with his cold tone, and looked away. Anjali clapped her hands silently smiling excitedly.

Khushi entered in the room, she bumped with a vase and it broke in pieces leaving her with open

mouth shocked.

Anjali and Arnav looked at her side.

Arnav clenched his jaws, and glanced at Anjali: "I think I'll repent soon for this stupid decision.."

Anjali smiled sheepishly to him, "Chote it's a mistake!"

"Ayee DM I broke such an expensive vase.." she panicked staring at the pieces on the floor.

"It's good that you know it's expensive, and you will have to pay for this.." Arnav said.

"Chote.." Anjali looked at him.

"Good night Di.." Arnav said gesturing her to go outside.

Anjali sighed and walked outside his room, after patting Khushi's shoulder softly.

"I don't have money to pay for this!" Khushi replied innocently, she knelt down to clean the mess.

"What are you doing? Get up now!" Arnav frowned.

"I'm cleaning this because of me this vase broke. It's my mistake so I.." Khushi said only to be cut by

him.

"HP..HP.." he barked.

"Ayee DM.." Khushi clutched her dress scared of his sudden shout, "Don't shout like this, another vase will break now, and it won't be my fault.."

Arnav fumed in anger seeing her make fun of him, by that time HP came and collected the broken

vase pieces, Khushi helped him.

"HP? Who are you? I didn't see you in my wedding.." Khushi said not recognizing him.

"Ji I didn't see you too didi.." HP replied innocently, but Khushi bit her lips embarrassed as it seems