Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!

"Ar..."Aman was about to say his boss name but one glare from Khushi, he changed his words, "ARSHI!"

"What the.." both Arnav and Khushi said at the same time.

"Haan, I choose half of both of you!" Aman pouted, "Now please leave my person in peace!"

"Anyways, I know my wife is using her brain to get my property.." Arnav smirked, as he got in the room and sat on the couch.

Khushi crossed her arms, staring at him with sharp eyes, "Toh?"

"So, it's about MY property you guys are talking about.. I should know everything related to it na!" Arnav shrugged.

"Wrong! It's about proving you wrong.. Mr. Always Wrong!" Khushi argued.

"Mrs. Always Right.. you will not be able to prove me wrong like this!" he said, "You don't know who Shashi is.."

"I know.. you don't need to teach me anything!" Khushi frowned.

"Aman make your bhabhi understand how people are evil, selfish and greedy in this world unlike her, who is an angel from heaven!" Arnav signaled Aman to explain.

Khushi blushed at his comment, even while angry with him.

"Khushi bhabhi it's better listen to ASR.. one more member will only make our group more powerful to face Shashi!" Aman said.

Khushi pouted, then glanced at Arnav, "Here I'm the leader.. NOT YOU!"

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded hiding the smile on his face.

They kept on discussing about the plan, and then divided themselves in group of two to collect information about Shashi.

*****************************************************

At night..

Arnav was thinking how to find a way to expose Shashi and his deeds, how to prove how Shashi deceived him and got his property.

Khushi looked at him, he wasn't sleeping at all. She felt bad, no matter how much she's angry on him for blaming her love for all this that happened. She still knows what he is feeling right now, first he lost his sister because of this Kapoor family and now he lost his property because of them. He has his family and Aashi to look after, he's thinking about their future also. He isn't even eating properly, she can see from his eyes, how much he's trying to behave normally but inside he's broken.

She moved close to him removing the distance between in the bed, and kissed his temple two times, "Don't think too much this late night, sleep because tomorrow we'll have to work hard to get your property.. and unfortunately you're in my group! I don't want you to sleep while I'm doing everything tomorrow!"

Arnav chuckled, "Okay Chipku!"

"Don't call me Chipku, only my husband can call me by that name.." she pouted.

"What the.. Am I not your husband?" he looked at her raising his one eyebrow perfectly.

"Nahin, you're a Rakshas only.. the one who broke my heart, same ASR you were in first days of our marriage with me.. my husband isn't like this!" Khushi said, she looked away hiding her teary eyes from him.

"I'm sorry Khushi.. I know that I wronged you, I shouldn't have spoken in that way with you.. I really repent for saying those words to you.. I promise I will pacify you, but not now.. I want you to remain strong now, to prove me wrong.. I have full faith in you, if you can change me and bring happiness to family, if you could become Aashi's mother.. then I'm damn sure you can defeat Shashi too.. I know you're capable of it.. once you're determined to do something, you'll do it.. and right now, because you're angry with me, you're doing all this.. and you'll succeed in it also." He thought staring at her form.