Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction

Raizada mansion..

The ladies were in Nani's room gossiping about what's going to happen today. They were so excited to see Meera's face when she gets to know about Arnav's wife.

"Nani why didn't you let me say to her that Chote is married? I would have told her with all the pleasure.." Anjali pouted.

"What's the fun? She would do the same boring drama!! I want her to get the biggest shock when Chote himself says that my Gudiya is his wife now.. I just want to see her face.. this is going to be more interesting than my TV serials.." said Nani grinning.

"Hello hi bye bye.. I also want to see Arnav bitwa showing to that Meera that he is taken, now she
can't force or emotionally blackmail him to be with her.." Mami said smiling.

*********************************************

Arshi, Payash, Lavanya, NK and Aman reached in the mansion, they parked the cars and headed
towards the mansion, all were with happy faces.

Aashi was playing in the garden while HP was watering the plants keeping a watch on her. She saw her parents coming in and smiled broadly.

"Papaaaaa.. Mummaaaaa..." she screamed and went running towards them. Arnav and Khushi looked at her side, they smiled and knelt down to receive their angel in their arms.

Aashi reached to them and hugged both at the same time.

"Solly.. I left you alone for one day.." Arnav said caressing her back, he knows how much Aashi misses him but still he needed a space alone with Khushi to share his past without anyone interrupting them, and with marriage preparations they wouldn't leave Khushi for a minute.

"No solly Papa.." Aashi said and kissed his cheeks smiling, he pulled her into his chest and she
snuggled to her father.

Khushi smiled staring at them, Arnav looked at her, he pulled her closer to them and she end up
resting her head on his shoulder.

Akash smiled, "I pray to DM to keep you three like this every day, you deserve only happiness bhai
and only bhabhi and Aashi can give you that.."

NK clicked a picture of the happy family moment, and smiled showing to Aman.

"I never saw Boss smiling!" Aman said to NK. Arnav glared at him, "That's because you never do
something to make me smile! There's always some mistake in your work.."

Everyone laughed out loud.

Only one person who came with a big smile towards them, but her face fell seeing a girl so close of
Arnav. She clenched her fist angrily.

"Love.." she called him, staring with moist eyes.

Arnav froze just by hearing the voice he very well recognizes. While others were to shocked to see Meera alive and in front of them.

Arnav turned his face to her, and confirmed it's not his imagination. She's here, she regained her conscious.

Khushi also looked at Meera, she also recognized because once she saw a pic of her with Arnav.

"Meera..." he said and stood up walking towards her, "You.."

She smiled and nodded, "Yes.. I've come back to you!" saying this she threw herself on his arms, hugging him tightly but Arnav didn't reciprocate, he was still in shock like others behind him. Khushi frowned seeing Meera hugging HER husband.

Aashi also pouted angrily, she walked to them with heavy steps and started beating and pushing Meera's legs with her small hands which didn't make a difference for Meera, "Leaveee.. my Papa... leave... leave my papaaaa... only my mummaa can hugy papaa.. only MUMMAAAA... leaveee..."

Khushi was thankful Aashi did this job for her, she was so proud of her daughter who was fighting for her mumma's rights!!!

Meera glared at Aashi for disturbing her hug with her life, Aashi took a step back afraid of her glare, she hid behind Khushi's legs, and started sobbing.

Khushi took Aashi in her arms, and the little one hide her face on Khushi's neck, while Khushi whispered sweets nothings to calm Aashi, Arnav pushed her away, hearing Aashi crying.

"I was waiting for you only Arnav.. no one wanted to tell me where you are.." she complained.

"When did you got discharged? And why didn't anyone inform me about this?" asked Arnav.

"I told them not to, I wanted to surprise you baby.. are you happy? Did you miss me? I did.. even in coma, my heart beat only for you.. I survived because of you Arnav.." she said and wanted to hug him again but Arnav step back making her frown.

"I'm happy that you got this chance to live again, now don't waste it doing stupid decisions.." he said.

"Haan, I will not really.. now I will never leave you again.. promise.." she said smiling.

"I said you got this chance to live for yourself Meera! In the past I told you that I DON'T LOVE YOU, and now I will repeat the same thing.. I don't love you!.. Why are you behaving like this as if you don't know my feelings for you?.. I only see you as my friend and nothing else.." he said calmly, somewhere he was scared she would try to end her life again like in past, he has to deal calm now with her.

"I thought.. you.. would realize your feelings for me..when you lose..me.. but you.." she said crying.

Khushi rolled her eyes, "What feelings? When he never felt something for you, it's not when you're in coma that he would realize!"

"Who are you to interfere in my conversation with Arnav??" Meera gritted her teeth, staring at Khushi with red eyes due to crying.

"MY LIFE..." Arnav said and held Khushi's hand.

"HIS WIFE!" Khushi said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"OUR BHABHI!" NK and Akash said at the same time, with a winning smile.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. full name!" Aman said, "And you can address her as Mrs.RAIZADA, if you want.." he smirked.

Arnav had a little smile playing on his lips, knowing that it's not only him, his family always stand for their Khushi. Even Aman, who always keeps mum when he's scolding him at office, doesn't keep quiet when it's to defend Khushi. He is always at Khushi's side protecting her like an elder brother.

Meera was still trying to register what she just heard now, Arnav married with someone else! How could he do this to her??

Her vision blurred, she felt dizzy and in the next moment she lose all her energy to stand andfell on the ground unconscious.

Aman and NK lifted her, to not make Arnav lift her. While Arnav already predicted something like this, he knows she was way too shocked. He knows she never ever thought he would marry someone else than her.

"She knows you don't love her, then why is she acting like everything is fine between you both?" asked Khushi frowning.

"I don't know.. maybe she doesn't want to accept the reality.. she loves me without any limits.." Arnav said.

"This is not love, but obsession Arnav.." Khushi said worried.