Chapter 12 - Boys praying!

Nani, Anjali, Mama and Mami came inside the Mandir and were surprised to see Khushi praying so early.

Nani smiled happily thanking DM to send Khushi in their family who respects everyone, knows how to cook perfectly, spread happiness everywhere she is and believes in DM unlike her grandson Arnav.

They all stand behind her with a warm smile not wanting to disturb her praying.

Khushi was doing the puja but her mind was on something else. She couldn't concentrate on anything after what her Chocolate boy did today morning. She closed her eyes in irritation.

Flashback..

Khushi in her deep sleep turned lazily to the left side on her bed, her hand leaned to a tiny body and she frowned.

"This is not my pillow!!" she thought and opened her eyes only to see Aashi there. Now she was reminded that yesterday Aashi wanted to sleep with Arnav and her. So both are on her bed right now sleeping like two angels.

Khushi stare at Arnav's sleeping form, his lips formed a cute slight pout making him look so like a baby boy!

"Cute chocolate boy!" she smiled and covered him with the blanket that was more to her and Aashi's side.

Arnav extended his arm lazily to cuddle with his daughter, but his long arm made him catch Khushi too in the process.

Khushi gasped seeing his hand rested on her waist.

She looked back at him, her dhak dhak started increasing and her cheeks went red. No man touched her till now, like he did. It's a new feeling for her..

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee.

Somehow she escaped from him, and left running to the bathroom to hide her blushing face.

Flashback ends..

"Khushi bitiya.." Nani called her breaking her thoughts.

Khushi turned to them, "When did you all came? I didn't even realize it.."

"Just a while ago Khushi. And we didn't want to disturb you.." Anjali said.

Khushi nodded smiling, she distributed Prasad to them. Then looked around, "Akash, NK, Shyam ji..Where are them?"

"The men of our house are too lazy to wake up early and pray to DM!!" Nani rolled her eyes.

"Acha?!" Khushi raised her eyebrow leaving the Mandir with the ladies and Mama.

"Haan Khushi. Here no one wakes up for puja, only us and him! Manohar ji only prays because he's getting old and is pleading to live for more time.." Mami giggled.

Mama rolled his eyes while the ladies laughed about it.

"I have an idea.." Khushi bit her lips smiling mischievously.

"What idea bitiya?" Nani asked confused.

"Idea to make the boys wake up and pray!!" Khushi smiled and walked inside the Mandir again taking a small bell in her hand.

She smirked and rang it loudly purposely to irritate the boy's sleep.

Mami and Anjali giggled, while Nani and Mama were looking upstairs to see if anyone comes down or not.

Arnav's room:

Arnav frowned and groaned in irritation because of the bell sound. He closed his ear with the help of a pillow.

Aashi who was awake cuddling to her Papa waiting for him to wake up, laughed seeing his state.

The sound was getting more louder than before.