Chapter 39 - The first kiss!

"Arnav what are you doing?" Khushi asked trying to free herself from his hold, Arnav smirked as pulled her near him, hiding on a pillar.

"I sang for you!" he said, "Don't I deserve something?"

Khushi smiled, "What do you want?"

"You know.." he said huskily making her remember she promised something to him.

"Then take it!" she said trying to act strong, but deep inside she was very nervous and shy to share her first kiss with her husband.

"Really?" Arnav's eyes twinkled in happiness. Khushi nodded her head blushing.

He kissed her neck softly making Khushi shiver. Arnav held her hand slowly, as he kissed the corner of her lips gently.

Khushi closed her eyes, her dhak dhak increased and she was feeling goosebumps just by being touched by him.

Arnav caught her lips, they shared a long and passionate kiss. Their first kiss!

Meera watched this with tears slipping from her eyes, her body was trembling and she was feeling such an anger on Khushi right now, that she wanted to kill her right now.

"Arnav loves me.. Arnav loves me.." chanting this, she controlled herself and rushed to the guest room.

Hearing the family's giggles, Khushi quickly pushed Arnav making him utter his favorite "What the.."

Khushi adjusted her hair, and went from there running, with a shy smile adorning her face. While Arnav smiled watching her run, he touched his lips.

"I love you so much Khushi!" he murmured and went behind her.

*********************************************

"Oh I am so tired today.." said Nani wiping the sweat beads forming on her face.

"I told you to rest Nani. Why don't you listen to me? What was the need to dance like a crazy?" asked Arnav, accompanying her to her room.

"Aww.. How mean! It's Akash beta wedding, and I've to dance be it terribly or not.. I even done a breakdance.." said Nani giggling.

Arnav shook his head, Nani noticed Khushi's lipstick on his lips. She smiled teasingly, "You want everyone to know what you did with your wife?"

She asked glancing at his lips, Arnav wiped his lips confused, he looked at his fingers and widened his eyes. Then looked at Arnav embarrassedly, "Nani you're too much!"

Nani laughed out loudly. They both walked to her room, but stopped abruptly hearing Meera sobbing.

Arnav and Nani peeked through her room, and saw everything messed up. She was lying on the floor crying bitterly.

Arnav wanted to walk in, but Nani held his hand stopping him from going. She signaled him to wait.

"How could you kiss that woman Arnav?.. You're just Mine.. I love you so much, how could you marry Khushi?.. Who is she by the way? An ugly stupid and not funny middle class girl.. I'm ten times better than her.. I'm more beautiful, I'm rich and only I look better with you.. Everyone in college said the same.." Meera said crying.

Arnav clenched his fist hearing this, which means she didn't change. She's still with her obsession on him, and even talking bad about Khushi.

Nani frowned hearing this, she looked at Arnav: You see how she is not trustworthy.. Throw her out of here Chote. I don't want her to harm my Gudiya, this girl didn't change, she still loves you and want to destroy your marriage..