Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!

At night..

"Chote we already decided about the engagement preparations with Payal.." Anjali informed him, while everyone was in the living room.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" asked Arnav.

"Decorations and you should book a hall also.." said Anjali and Arnav nodded, "Don't worry, it will be done.." he said.

"We'll go for shopping tomorrow as we don't have much time, Nani and Mami will look into the list of guest we'll invite.." she said.

"I'll take care of the yummy part!!" said Khushi chirped, thinking about the delicious food and sweets there will be in the engagement.

Arnav stare at her, he smiled a little admiring her innocence and cuteness.

"I will be the cool DJ of the party!" NK said raising his shirt collar with attitude.

"We will hostwa the party.. hello hi bye bye, I must wear the most beautiful sari, my friends would be there and I don't want to give them a chance to find flaws in my dress!" said Mami. Mama only rolled his eyes.

"Bhai Payal said her cousin sister and their parents would come to attend the marriage, she will also invite some friends of her.." Akash said.

"Okay, make the list and inform me how many guests would be there so that I can book a hall according the number of people.." said Arnav.

************************************************************************

Arnav was staring at the sky filled with stars on the terrace, drinking his coffee. He was thinking deeply about Shashi Kapoor sudden come back. He asked Aman to investigate the matter, but they didn't find anything suspicious about Shashi, and his men are already keeping a watch on him. But he knows that man can never be trusted, he is sure Shashi wants something. But maybe, it's not with him and something else. He just wanted to be sure this man doesn't want to harm his family.

Someone patted his shoulder, he turned back and saw Shyam: Jija ji, do you want something? "Nahin, when I come to you means I want something?" Shyam chuckled.

"I didn't mean that.. I just asked.." Arnav shrugged his shoulder.

"This chori chori chupke chupke type of love doesn't match with you Sale sahab, you're that type of man who says your feelings directly na..why are you hiding it now?" Shyam asked.

Arnav looked at him confused, "What??"

"You love my sister right? Then say it to her, why are you hiding it from everyone, especially from you?" asked Shyam.

"What the.. who told you that Jija ji? I don't love Khushi.." Arnav said and looked away as if being caught lying.

"Look, you cannot hide this from me Sale sahab.. I can clearly see the now and then of your relationship with Khushi.. you shouldn't delay in doing good things.. when she was missing, and she called you. You said "Why did you leave ME alone?", why didn't you say she left Aashi? Because according to you, you only want her to be Aashi's mother, then at that time why did you think about yourself? You wanted Khushi for yourself Sale sahab and not for Aashi.. because you have started falling in love with her.. you have accepted Khushi as your wife and not only as Aashi's mother.." said Shyam.

"Jija ji you better give some attention to your cases instead of solving love cases otherwise you will become love lawyer then.." Arnav mocked, "I don't love her, I just respect.."

Shyam cut him, "I know what's coming.. and I'm not in mood to hear lies or let you lie to yourself.."

Arnav shook his head, he sipped his coffee and stayed in silent. While Shyam frowned thinking, "Today I won't give up, I will make you confess you love Khushi Sale sahab.. just wait and watch.."