Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!

Aashi grabbed a red sari with her tiny hands smiling, "Aashi wants this!"

Anjali giggled and cupped her face, "Aww my baby! You still need to grow up only then you will wear this.."

"Not fol Aashi.. Fol my friend.." Aashi explained handling it to Khushi with a cute shy smile.

Khushi smiled and took the sari from her hand appreciating it.

"It's beautiful Khushi.. I think you should take it.." said Anjali.

"But Di.. It must be expensive and I don't have enough money to buy it.." Khushi smiled faintly leaving it on it's place.

"Khushi bitiya take it. I will pay for it.. By the way, it's your husband's money and you have right over it.." Nani patted her shoulder convincing her to take.

"Nahin Nani.. I can't.." Khushi said, not feeling comfortable to use Arnav's money for herself.

"Friend you don't likey my choice!?" Aashi asked with a sad expression on her face.

"I loved it Aashi.." Khushi said not wanting to break her heart.

"Then let us take it for you Khushi! Believe me there is no wrong, and Chote would never refuse for it.." Anjali said.

"Hello hi bye bye! Take the entire shop if you want.. Arnav bitwa won't be angry.." Mami chirped.

The ladies giggled and finally Khushi accepted to take the sari, earning a tight hug from Aashi.

While Mami and Anjali were still choosing sari for themselves, Aashi was feeling hungry. She held the edge of Khushi's duppata in her little fist, "Friend.."

Khushi looked down, "Aashi.. Kya hua?"

"Aashi wants to eat.. I'm hungly.. Please buy chips fol me.." said Aashi in pleading tone.

Khushi nodded and lifted her, "Nani ji I'm going to hypermarket here, Aashi wants chips.."

Nani: I will go with you bitiya, I'm getting tired of seeing these two with their saris.

Anjali and Mami pouted hearing it, while Aashi, Nani and Khushi left to the hypermarket side.

Khushi choose to walk from the side with less people because Nani would get disturbed, she was walking slowly matching Nani's step chatting with Nani, so that Nani doesn't get tired fastly.

Nani was so happy seeing this small gesture by Khushi. Day by day she's getting happier with Anjali's decision of making Arnav marry Khushi, there could not be a better girl than Khushi. Khushi always thinks of the family and Aashi, whereas Meera and Sheetal only thought about Arnav. All both wanted was Arnav. But Khushi isn't like this, she likes to spend time with family and also help everyone at home. She respects elder and gets along well with Arnav's brother and Shyam. Everyone loves her!

"Nani do you want anything?" Khushi asked while Aashi picked the packet of chips of her choice.

Nani came out of her thoughts, and looked at Khushi startled, "Haan?"

"Nani are you ok? Are you feeling well? Tell me Nani if you're feeling dizzy.." Khushi asked worriedly, shaking Nani lightly.

"Bhaiya please bring some chair and water.." shouted Khushi to the salesman.

He nodded and ran to take some chair to help the lady.

"Khushi bitiya listen to me.." Nani smile amused.

"Haan I'm listening! Bolo na Nani.. What are you feeling?" asked Khushi.

"I'm fine bitiya! Calm down..Why do you think I'm not well?" Nani said assuring her.