Chapter 8 - Watching movies!

"Aashi.. Aashi.." Khushi called her out, coming towards her.

Aashi looked at Khushi, and ran towards her, hugging Khushi's legs tightly, she looked up to Khushi smiling, "Aashi love hele.."

Khushi smiled back, relieved that Aashi liked the place she brought her to play and forget about Arnav for a while. She understands what is to live craving for your parents and shouting for them, but they never come. But now Aashi has her and Arnav by her side, she'll never let Aashi miss any of them and will do everything to be a perfect mother to Aashi.

Aashi pulled her dress, trying to gain her attention, "Friend??"

Khushi blinked her eyes startled and looked down at Aashi.

"We should go back home now Hain na? Papa must be waiting for you.." Khushi said as both walked towards the car after waving to the kids and Johnny uncle and Mary Aunty who didn't forget to wish good luck to Khushi in her new and unexpected journey of life.

********************************************

RM..

"What's wrong?" asked NK to an upset Akash sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong? Everything is wrong in my life! I don't understand what's Payal problem? I already said to her that I love her but she always reject me!" pouted Akash.

"That's your usual problem. I'm asking what happened now?" NK said grinning.

Akash threw a pillow to him, which NK successfully caught it on time and stuck his tongue out to Akash.

"I won and you lost! Now tell me what Payalia did today?" NK asked again.

"I went to her today and invited her for lunch, do you know what she did next? She just called Dhruv and invited him for lunch in front of me! She rejected my invitation in such a painful manner.." Akash said looking away as the incident that happened today flashed on his mind freshly. She holding Dhruv's hand and he opened the car door for her like a gentleman and he just kept staring at both with broken heart.

"Oh man! This girl is so bad and so difficult. I guess only after you die she will accept you.." NK shook his head disappointedly.

"What? Aren't you ashamed to say such things? You want your brother to die. You I won't leave you NK.." Akash started beating him with a pillow and NK escaped from his room and went running to the living room. While Akash followed him with a pillow on his hand.

"Why are you escaping now?" Akash shouted as he reached the living room, NK was hiding behind Nani.

Akash came forward and NK ran from there, Akash took the opportunity and threw the pillow to him but it landed on Shyam's face.

Anjali giggled seeing Shyam's worth watching face.

"Sorry Jijaji.." Akash smiled sheepishly.

"I won't spare you both!" said Shyam and started running behind Akash and NK.

Nani laughed heartily seeing their usual drama!

Shyam threw the pillow in the hope he would beat at least one of them, but it hit Arnav's forehead.

Anjali bit her tongue smiling, while Nani and Mami widened their eyes.

"Game over!" whispered NK, Akash and Shyam at the same time.

"What is this? You three are kids or what? Even Aashi doesn't behave like this. Everything has a limit.." Arnav scolded them holding the damn pillow on his hand.