Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!

The sun rays peek in their room, and a frown appeared on Khushi's face, she turned to the other side shouting, "Oye Sun ji why are you disturbing my sleep? Go and peek in my neighbor house.. Just let me sleep now!!!!!"

"What the.." Arnav who just woke up disturbed with the sun rays, heard her shouting in her sleep.

"Get habituated with this Arnav! This is your present and your future also.." he muttered sighing and shove the blanket away going to the bathroom.

"Bhaiiii.." suddenly Khushi and Arnav heard Akash's shouting outside their room and knocking the door constantly.

Arnav wrapped his towel around his waist quickly and walked out of the bathroom.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.." Khushi screamed with wide eyes seeing him only with his towel, she closed her eyes with her palms.

"Why are you screaming dammit?" Arnav shut his eyes irked.

"Chote.. Why is Khushi screaming?" Anjali came running after hearing Khushi shouting.

"I don't know Di.. I just called Bhai.." Akash replied innocently.

"Chote!! Answer us.." Anjali knocked the door.

"Go and wear your clothes now!" Khushi scolded him inside the room.

"What the.. Who do you think you're to command me?" Arnav frowned.

"Aren't you ashamed to come in front of me naked?" Khushi said still with her closed eyes.

"I'm wearing a towel ok!" Arnav shrugged looking at himself.

"You're not Ranbir Kapoor to dance with towel.." Khushi replied sarcastically.

"Chote what happened??" Anjali knocked the door again gaining Arshi's attention, who looked at the closed door side.

"Kuch nahin Di!" Arnav said.

"Then why is Khushi screaming?" Anjali asked.

Arnav was about to say but then he thought how embarrassing it would be for him, to say to his sister that Khushi screamed because he is only in towel!

"Khushi is shouting to the Sun because he disturbed her sleep.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi opened her eyes widely and her mouth shape formed a big "O".

Akash and Anjali looked at each other making faces.

"Liar.." muttered Khushi under her breath.

"Akash what happened?" Arnav now asked remembering the reason why he came out in hurry.

"Woh Bhai, nothing.. It was something of office and we can talk later.." lied Akash with a sheepish smile and ran from there. He wanted to talk about Payal but since Khushi and Anjali were there, he had to lie.

Anjali also left from there, and Arnav was like What-the, for office talks he shouted like that!! He walked back to the bathroom, but Khushi jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom. "I will use the bathroom now.." she said standing in front of the door as if challenging Arnav.

"What the. I was there first.." he said in disbelief.

"You said right you were in the bathroom, and now you're not. So I'm going to fresh up now because you already wasted my time. I need to do puja, then help to prepare breakfast and I'm getting late because my husband decided to do a naked dance with towel like Ranbir Kapoor.." Khushi said.

"Khushi don't eat my brain! And let me get inside otherwise I will pull down this towel and you'll scream more.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, she immediately move aside letting him enter in the bathroom.