Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!

"Nannav Di gave me this responsibility and she will be very gussa (angry) with me if I don't make you wear this handsome sherwani like you!" NK said with a charming smiled holding the sherwani with his one hand showing to Arnav.

"The go and say to Di that you failed.I won't wear this, but my suit only.." Arnav said adjusting his tie in front of the mirror.

"No Nannav, please just look at this sherwani. Your bride will faint just by seeing you in this, you will be the most handsome groom ever in this world.. please say yes!!" NK pleaded desperate, only he knows how much Di will scold him for this.

"Like really NK?" Arnav send him a glare through the mirror, "Just get lost from my room with this
sherwani of yours!"

NK pouted and went from there.

*****************************************
"Nahin.. Nahin.. Nahin..." Aashi chanted while running around the sofa from Anjali.

"Aashi just stop it! Come here and drink this milk like a good girl, otherwise I will be very angry with you.." Anjali said as she stopped running and stood behind the sofa waiting for Aashi to surrender herself.

"Nahin.." Aashi crossed her arms with a pout, "I want papa to make Aashi dlink milky.."

"Nani's doll.." Nani lifted her from behind, and made her sit on the sofa, "Today papa is getting
married na so he is busy, Aashi will drink milk okay.. Nani will give it to you.."

Anjali handled the glass of milk to Nani, who took it and placed near Aashi's lips to make her drink.

Aashi looked away.

"Mallied??" Aashi passed a confused look to Nani.

"Hmm.. Didn't Aashi want a mumma? Papa will bring mumma for you today" Nani smiled cuddling to Aashi.

"Aashi's mumma? Who?" Aashi asked as her eyes lit up in happiness, she always ask for her mother to her papa, but he always ignore this question of her, finally she's going to see her mother today.

"Sheetal.." Nani said pursing her lips. Anjali inhaled a sharp breath just by remembering the day Arnav announced he would marry Sheetal for Aashi, no one in the family is happy by his decision but they had to accept it and give Sheetal a chance.

"Sheetal aunty?" Aashi gapped blinking her eyes.

"Hmm.. now drink milk.." Nani said again trying to make her drink the milk.

Aashi looked away, "Aashi don't like milky.. Aashi don't like Sheetal aunty.."

"See Aashi doesn't like her.." Anjali groaned and sat on the sofa irritated, she thought that the day her brother would get married, she'll be the happiest person in this world but the reality is very far from that. Sheetal isn't the girl for her brother, and her heart keeps chanting this to her, not because of her modern looks, she really doesn't have a problem with clothes, as you can't judge anyone by their clothes, but the fact that Sheetal seems only interest in Arnav's property, fame and her modeling career, what attention she would give to Arnav and Aashi?

Arnav descended the stairs staring at three in the living room, he stood there with a deadpan expression, "I'm ready!"

Anjali stare at him, "You look more a guest than the groom itself!"

"And with your sherwani I would look more a clown than the groom itself.." he mocked.

"Chote!!" Anjali glared at him, "Every groom wear traditional clothes only in their marriage, they don't look like clowns!"

"I don't see men with sherwani in churches, do I?" he smirked.

Anjali shook her head in disbelief, "Aashi didn't like her new mother!" she added.