Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!

At evening..

Khushi came and sat with everyone in the living room.

They all send a warm smile to her, to which Khushi felt more comfortable now.

"Khushi are you happy now? Your Dadu also accepted this marriage.." Nani asked.

Khushi nodded: Yes, I'm happy that Dadu understood my reason for this marriage.

"Bua Friend mallied Papa..now Friend my Mumma na?" Aashi's eyes lit up in happiness as she realized that now she has a Mumma.

Anjali nodded. Aashi smiled and crawled till she reached Khushi, Khushi patted Aashi's small back softly.

"I'm your Mumma, your friend and your teacher.." Khushi thought smiling.

"Khushi.." NK called her gaining her attention.

"Actually we just know your name, so can you tell us a bit about yourself?" NK asked.

"Oh yes! I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta, I don't have parents and I only lived with my Dadu. I work with him and Preeti, my best friend in our sweet shop named Khushi!" Khushi said.

"You don't have parents?" Mami asked sadly.

"Actually my parents left me when I was two years old with my Dadu after that they never returned.."

Khushi said with teary eyes.

Everyone become silent for a while, no one knew what to say or not.

Akash decided to break this emotional and awkward moment, he cleared his throat.

"My introduction time!!" he said, "Hi Bhabhi.. I'm Akash Singh Raizada, cousin brother of Arnav Bhai. I'm a good and gentleman. And I'm very intelligent like my Bhai.." Akash smiled proudly.

NK laughed out loud, "Very intelligent!! You're Wikipedia itself.."

Akash pouted, "And you're Nonsensepedia.."

Khushi giggled staring at them.

"Akash don't insult me in front of Bhabhi please.." NK pouted.

"My time now.. I'm Anjali Singh Raizada, elder sister of Chote. And I'm very simple and sweet woman and I love my Chote and Shyam ji, my husband a lot. Both of them are my life. And I love cooking and chatting with my partners in crime, Mami ji and Nani.." Anjali said.

Khushi nodded, but Shyam burst out laughing.

"Sweet and simple?! Khushi ji all this isn't true ahn, you will see everyone's real face as you spend time with us.." Shyam said.

Anjali glared at him crossing her arms.

"See where's.. the.. sweet.. woman now?" Shyam asked stammering and hidding his face with a pillow.

"I'm sweet and you only turn me bitter!" Anjali said throwing another pillow to him.

Shyam sent a flying kiss to her melting her heart. She looked away unable to act more in anger now.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Khushi bitiya, I'm Manorama Singh Raizada! And he is my husband, Manohar Singh Raizada.." Mami said.

"You introduce yourself na, my time will come also.." Mama glared at her.

Mami frowned and continued, "And I'm Akash's mother, and Arnav bitwa's Mami. I'm very much beautiful woman, smart and very strong! I'm a inspiration to other women.. I love eating Sasuma's brain!!"

Nani glared at her and Mami giggled.

"I'm Devyani Singh Raizada! I love my family and only wish to see them happy and united like this. I'm very happy that you came in our family as Chote's wife! And yes, I've my best friend my Laxmi.." Nani said.

Laxmi came running to see Khushi, her enemy's wife!!

Khushi gasped smiling, "Is she Laxmi?"

Nani nodded, Khushi knelt down and started playing with Laxmi. Aashi also followed Khushi and hugged Laxmi.

"Laxmiiiii.." Aashi screamed giggling.

"Now my time, I'm Nandhikis**** aka NK, I'm very cute and cool boy of this house. Nannav is my big bro and I'm very scared of him.. He's always scolding me for no fault of mine..I like hot girls so Khushi ji if you can find one for me.." NK said with his charming smile.

"Hot girls?! Shii NK, you should pray to find a good wife for yourself and not play with girls like this.

It's not good thing.." Khushi said.

NK bit his tongue and Nani twisted his ear, "See your Bhabhi also scold you, now you have to change this lifestyle of yours and find a good girl to marry.."

NK: Marriage and me? No way..

"Yes way!" everyone said at the same time and end up laughing on the same.

"Since Khushi ji doesn't like Hot girls, I will start looking for Frozen girls now.." NK said.

Khushi burst out laughing and clutching her stomach.

Arnav came inside the house with HP running behind him trying to follow his long steps.

Arnav stare at them on the living room, laughing and chatting with each other. Khushi and Aashi were on the floor playing with Laxmi.

"Arnav bitwa you reached.." Mami smiled.

"No, it's my ghost here!" Arnav gritted his teeth rolling his eyes. It's so obvious he reached, that's why he is standing there in front of them.

"You're no less than ghost! Maybe Mami ji mistook the ghost with you.." Khushi mocked him.

Arnav glared at her, "Shut up!"

"Chote don't talk with wife like that.." Nani scolded him.

"You said well Nani, wife and she's not my wife. She is my unwanted wife!" Arnav said.

"Hello hi bye bye what type of wife is this now?" Mami widened her eyes.

"She is Bhai's wife but Bhai doesn't want.. I think this type of wife!!" Akash said adjusting his specs.

"Unbelievable!!" Arnav muttered, his family manage to behave weirdly at any situation.

"Chote we were introducing our family to Khushi, since we don't know much about each other. Don't you want to say something to her?" Anjali asked.

"I was the one who got the shock of having another woman in the place of my bride. Don't you think she should be the one introducing herself to me?" Arnav crossed his arms.

HP took his bag and walked upstairs to place it on his room.

"You seem to be very eager to know about me!" Khushi lowered her head shyly.

"What the.." Arnav frowned and sat beside Shyam, who was controlling his laugh till now.

"OK! I will say something about myself.." Khushi smiled to him.

"Shut up! No need to say anything to me. I don't want to hear neither do I care to know about you.."

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Then you introduce yourself to Khushi ji Nannav.." NK said earning a glare from Arnav.

"I don't want.." he said and looked at the TV side.

"Not a problem! I know about you. His name is Arnav Chote and he's very nice and handsome man. (Khushi blushed) Only problem is that he has a best friend who never leaves him and that makes us think that he's arrogant and ruthless. His best friend is Anger!!" Khushi said.

"What the.."

"Arnav Chote?" all family members looked at Khushi confused.

"Haan, his name na! Aashi told me.." Khushi said innocently.

"Arnav Singh Raizada is my name!" Arnav gritted his teeth.

Aashi smiled sheepishly to Khushi.

Anjali laughed, "Oh my God.. Khushi how can you think Arnav Chote? Hahaha.."