Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!

At night..

The music was playing on the club, and boys were enjoying their bachelors party.

Arnav was sitting on a corner watching them. A girl approached him with a drink on his hand, to which Arnav nodded sideways. The girl left from there sadly.

Arnav decided to call his wife and ask what is she doing.

"Hi baby.." he said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Your baby isn't here, she's on bathroom and as soon as she comes, I'm going to inform her okay!?" Mami giggled shyly.

Arnav cleared his throat shocked, knowing it's not Khushi who is he talking with but Mami.

"I'm not talking about Khushi, I thought I was talking with Aashi.. Haan, Aashi.. My baby.." he said praying for Mami to believe on his words.

"ACHA?" Mami smiled teasingly, "Okay, Khushi bitiya is coming now and I don't have to tell her you called.."

"NO!" Arnav cried, "Pass the phone to her Mami!"

Mami laughed and handled the phone to Khushi, who looked at her with a confused smile.

"Arnav bitwa wants to talk with his Baby!" said Mami, making Khushi go red.

She quickly snatched the phone from Mami's hand, and walked to a corner to talk with him.

"Aren't you ashamed? You said to Mami you want to talk with your baby?.. Shameless chocolate!" she scolded him.

"I thought I was talking with you, but then Mami picked up the call.. Why don't you stay with your phone to avoid such awkward situations?" he scolded her back.

"Aww now the fault is mine? Why can't you wait for the person to the other side to speak first? Then you will know with whom you're speaking to.." she opened her mouth in a big "O" shape.

"The phone belongs to my wife, so it's obvious I will think I'm talking to you, the fault is yours for not keeping the phone with you!" he said.

"What are you doing?" Khushi asked changing the topic, fuming!

"Missing you.. And you?" he replied frowning cutely.

"Missing you more.." she replied blushing, ugh! This love is making so difficult for her to even stay angry with him for a minute!

"I want to stay with you Khushi.." he said huskily.

Khushi looked around the hall, the girls team were having a small party at farm house.

"Girls are here and they won't let you in as our party didn't end still.." Khushi said.

"That's not a problem! We can go home.." he said.

"But.." she looked behind again, thinking how would she go out of the house without being noticed by them, she sighed. She doesn't want to hurt him too, as much he misses her, she's too missing him!

"Come to pick me!" she said, making him smile.

Arnav silently left from the club, while Khushi secretly managed to leave and waited for him outside.

**********************************************

In a forest, inside a hut.

Shashi looked angrily at Meera, "How can you be such a fool Meera? You spoiled not only your plan but ours too.. How will we get our property back now?"

"Papa just think about me.. I couldn't control myself seeing Arnav kissing that woman.." Meera said crying.

"Oh just shut up!! Is there any lack of man in this world that you're obsessed with Arnav? I thought you had brains like you father, but you proved me wrong Meera.. " shouted Shashi.