Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!

"Let's leave them now.." Khushi whispered, patting Arnav's shoulder.

Arnav angrily left from there, while NK and Aman followed Khushi.

"But music?" asked NK reaching the exit door.

"Now their hearts are going to play music.." Khushi smiled chirpily.

***********************************************

Payal broke the hug, wiping her tears away.

Akash also looked away not knowing what to say. His mood was completely off now and the speech he memorized in his mind just left fly away from it like a wind.

"You wanted to propose me!" it was more a statement rather than a question by Payal.

"And you spoiled it.." Akash replied with accusing eyes.

"I'm sorry!" she said in a low voice and looking down.

"Will you torture me even now? Can't you say those words I'm dying to hear?" asked Akash.

Payal looked at him surprised, she stammered, "I.. Do you want to hear?"

Akash nodded, "I forgive you considering it was a misunderstanding! And I also thought one day that Karan is your boyfriend.. We did the same na, so it's ok!"

Payal smiled faintly, she kissed his cheek softly, "I love you Akash!"

Akash smiled brightly, he felt like a dream coming true today.

He pulled her by her waist close to him, "I love you too my Doll!"

Payal blushed.

**********************************************

"I don't like this woman.." said Arnav loosening his tie in frustration.

"You don't like anyone.." Khushi commented rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"She tried to slap you.. How dare she? I would chop her hands if she did that.." Arnav frowned clenching his fists.

While Nk and Aman were watching Arnav amused. They both are Khushi's best friend and always take care and protect her from evil, that's why they got angry with Payal. But Arnav rarely shows he cares for Khushi, he's always mocking and fighting with her.

Khushi was equally surprised seeing this side of him, so protective he is of her. Her happiness knew no bounds today, first Arnav praised her beauty and now protected her from Payal.

"You would land in jail then.." Khushi pouted.

"I don't care.." Arnav looked away sighing.

"You don't care about anything, but I do okay.. And stop talking like this.." Khushi slapped his lips frowning.

Arnav smirked, "I would stab her with knife so many times.."

"Arnav stop it.." Khushi glared at him.

"So many times, blood would come out like ocean from her.." Arnav chuckled.

"Shiii.. You're disgusting! I'm not hearing anything.." Khushi shut her eyes.

"Pagli.."Arnav hit her forehead, "You don't want to listen then cover your ears na, why are you closing your eyes?"

Nk and Aman laughed. Khushi glared at him.

They went to the party hall again, the four sat on a table reserved for Arnav's family.

**********************************************

Sometime later, the four head outside the hotel as the party ended.

"Akash?" Khushi asked not spotting him anywhere.

"I think romance is still going on!" Nk smiled sheepishly.

"I'm not waiting!" said Arnav getting inside the car.

Khushi shook her head, "I will go and call him.."

She went running inside the hall booked by Akash, as soon she entered, her eyes widened and she gasped, covering her mouth with her both hands.

Akash and Payal were kissing each other. And got alert with Khushi's anklet sound. Both were hell embarrassed seeing her there.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly, "Ayee DM, yeh jawani hai deewani (this youth is crazy).. Before marriage, kissing is not allowed!"

Akash giggled shyly, "Khushi bhabhi you can open your eyes now.."

"Let's go. Your brother is already getting angry.." said Khushi, staring at both.

Akash nodded and held Payal's hand leaving the hall with Khushi.

*************************************************

In the morning, Khushi was in the living room with Nani and Anjali.

"Nani.." Khushi called her hesitantly.

"Yes my Gudiya.. Bolo.." Nani smiled staring at her.

"Payal (Anklet) are really beautiful na?" asked Khushi.

"Hmm, they are and I like the sound also.." Nani replied. Anjali looked confused with Khushi talking about anklet early in the morning.

"So imagine how a girl named Payal would be beautiful also.." Khushi said raising her eyebrows
smiling.

"It depends Khushi.. Not all girls by the name Payal might be beautiful.." Anjali said.

"They might be spoilt brat also.." Nani frowned thinking about Payal.

Khushi gulped thinking, "This is going to be so difficult.."

"Friend.." Aashi came running towards to Khushi, and rested her hands on Khushi's lap.

Khushi cupped her face smiling, "Baby!! Where were you?"

"I was wateling plants with Papa.." Aashi said smiling excitedly. She gets this bright smile after seeing Khushi.

Arnav sat beside Khushi, and Anjali handle him his newspaper.

"Good morning Chote.." Anjali smiled.

"Morning.." Arnav said, and next minute he whined, when Shyam clenched his cheek from behind.

"Good morning my cute Chote.." Shyam wished him.

"Di control your husband.." Arnav said.

Everyone giggled. Akash and NK also joined them.

Akash sat on the couch, and asked Khushi through his eyes, if she talked about Payal to his family.

Khushi nodded sideways sadly.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "You still didn't say anything.."

"You think it's easy?" Khushi glared at him.

"Yeah, it is.." Arnav shrugged.

"Then talk with everyone and convince them to accept Payal.." said Khushi pouting.

"Who wants to marry with Payal? Akaash na, so he is the one who has to say it to the family.." Arnav
said shrugging his shoulder.

"You're right.."Khushi nodded. her head.

"I'm Mr.Always Right only.." he said smirking.

"Then I'm Mrs. Always Right!" she said smiling.