Chapter 10 - A lunch date!

After his meeting with Payal, he went back to his cabin and found Khushi playing with Aashi hide and seek on his cabin!!!

Aman also came behind him and smile amused, never ever in his life he thought the great ASR would have married a woman like Khushi.

Arnav cleared his throat gaining both's attention.

Aashi smiled and came running to him like a butterfly full of energy to play.

"Papa let's play.. Hide and seeky!!" Aashi held his index finger with her small hand trying to push him but failed miserably. At last she looked up to him waiting for his reply.

"Aashi this is papa's work place and we don't play hide and seek here.." Arnav said.

Aashi's face fell, she looked down and didn't ask him again. She knows her father only explains once, if you try to convince him again he will not hesitate to scold.

"ASR these files need your signature.." Aman said handling the files to Arnav.

"And you need a resignation letter.." he glared at Aman.

"Woh sorry ASR.." Aman gulped.

"Decide whether you want to work as my PA or Akash's love story maker.." Arnav said.

Aman shut his eyes angry with Akash for letting Arnav know that he informed him about Payal.

"Play with her na! What will you lose by playing with your daughter for few minutes?" Khushi pleaded when she saw Aashi sad.

"Here no!" Arnav turned to Khushi glaring at her.

Khushi pouted looking away.

Aman grabbed the opportunity to escape from Arnav's scolding for the day.

"Why didn't you go home yet?"Arnav asked.

"I waswaiting to inform you that we are leaving. Now that you're here we can go!!" Khushi lifted Aashi.

"I'm going to a shopping nearby to buy her Barbie doll.." Khushi said.

Arnav nodded, has this woman took the day to impress him today? She waited for him to inform she's going back home and also let him know where they would be in the way, shopping to buy Barbie doll for his daughter. She really didn't forgot Aashi's wish!! He now reminded of the day when Aashi pleaded Sheetal to buy a doll for her, and the next day Aashi asked Sheetal for the doll and Sheetal made a lame excuse but he knew she forgot about it, maybe it really didn't matter to her what Aashi wanted.

"Wait Khushi, I'm going with you both.." he said taking his car keys laid on the table and turned to them.

"Yaaaay.." Aashi squealed in happiness.

********************************************

At the shopping malls, Khushi pointed to a toys shop, "Let's go there.."

Arnav followed both of them who were very excited to buy only a "Doll". It seriously made him chuckle a bit.

"Aashi choose what you want.." Arnav said as knelt down and patted her back.

Aashi's eyes twinkled in happiness seeing so many toys, and a confusion started taking place in her brain, which one is the best doll for her?

"It's not like this! What do you mean by choose what you want? You have to help her choose according to her likes.. If you talk with your daughter while buying things for her, you will get to know about her likes and dislikes.." Khushi said.

"Acha!! You became a very experienced mother in few days na! Come then and show how to help her.." Arnav taunted her.

"I may not be a very good mother but I know what exactly Aashi wants and needs because I also lived without my parents.." Khushi said with moist eyes.